HybridZ
CalifaThugz

Ka24det Vs Sr20det

Not to argue, but doesn't that bring me back to my point? If you're in need of sensors or other misc parts that could wear out over time there's a possibility that it could be hard to come by. People with RB motors run into the same problem. Parts get expensive when they're shipped.

I've seen that SR dyno before, and it STILL surprises me honestly. I know AMS is putting over 1000HP to 4 wheels in their evo, but that's an iron block, it's EXPECTED to be stronger. Goes to show that many blocks have way more potential than anyone gives credit, just need the right parts and the right tune.

Guest mota
How bout ponying up a dyno curve to back that up. I dont think you can make a KA or an SR make that kind of power.

- Greg -

they are both capable of that and more, im pretty sure he's talkin about the ams turbo240 ka-t s14.5, im prety sure they still have the vid of the 9.15 run on their site, also check out mazworks sr'd s14 , which last i saw dyno'd just shy 1000 rwhp and has ran a best of 9.16, it was like 997 i believe...go on youtube and type mazworx for a vid of them, or turbo240 for their run...both amazing cars...