HybridZ

No more R/T mounts

Roostmonkey

for now. They're all gone and dont know when or if another batch will be made.I hope everyone was/is happy with them. I know some of you had to relocate a hole or two but your all pretty handy and it shouldnt have been too big a deal.Thankyou all,now Ive got the cash to buy a new Wolf V500 from Ron for the RB swap.

Thanks Brad,

I haven't installed it yet but I know it will go. I really appreciate the help you have given to the Severly Handicapped Welding Wisher Wanabees in stepping up to the plate and fabricating those beautiful RT mounts.

Also many thanks to Ron for the design and sharing it with everyone.

Jason, Midnightmoonlight has also helped me with my welding needs on my LT1/HybridZ project.

Brad, Jason will probably stop by with a Griffin Radiator/Thunderbird 2 speed fan assembly for a top mounting plate project idea we tossed around last Saturday.

Other fabrication parts on my wish list:

LT1 pulley delete plate to eliminate the power steering pump and A/C compressor completely with an idler pulley and a plate. I would like to avoid the power steering pump gut job if possible.

Moving ahead slowly...

Thanks,

Greg