Carbon Fiber rear taillight panel

aziza z

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

any chances of a full panel 280z style instead of a split panel?

right now i dont think so. Maybe once these 240z panels are out i will look into it. My car is a 280z though and i modified the 240z lights to work. I kinda liked 240z panels better though.

• 1 month later...

johnjayb: no it was not that hard. just had to cut a small piece near the reverse light. very easy to do. If interested send me a pm and i will send u a pic.

Lunar240z:If there was ever a list? what is that suppose to mean? maybe u didn't read my first post that this was still in the preproduction stage. sorry that u think this some kinda scam or something.

Like ive said before im not the one making the panels. My friend is and this is not his primary business. Things have come up for him. We had planned for these panels to go into production alot sooner but things happen. Theres a reason we didn't just start collecting money. We are not trying to scam people. When they are ready, i will let u guys know.

The goal:TO PRODUCE A QUALITY PRODUCT FOR A REASONABLE PRICE. That means these panels will not be rushed into production as a poorly fitting panel. From what has been explained to me, if the panels don't cure properly (are not giving enough time to cure) they shrink.

Hope you guys understand where i am coming from. They will be made, but will not be rushed (or of poor quality), so if that means longer time to get this going, so be it. I will let you guys know if anything changes.

i dont think its a scam, i just dont want to keep waiting. Ive started to try to make my own, im learning how to work with composites in a class im taking. What i meant by that is that i didn't know if you were keeping track or not, so if there was a list, take me off, so someone else can get on. I didnt mean to sound rude or mean or anything...really. I know how things can be misread or misuderstood on the net. no biggie.v:mrgreen:

i dont think its a scam, i just dont want to keep waiting. Ive started to try to make my own, im learning how to work with composites in a class im taking. What i meant by that is that i didn't know if you were keeping track or not, so if there was a list, take me off, so someone else can get on. I didn't mean to sound rude or mean or anything...really. I know how things can be misread or misunderstood on the net. no biggie.

its alright, thats understandable. It is taking longer than expected, and im sorry for that. I am keeping a list thou. I just took ur comment the wrong way. sorry i misunderstood.