HybridZ

Carbon Fiber rear taillight panel

aziza z

I am getting ready to embark on a 6 week business trip. Do these panels look like they will be available during that time. I would hate to miss out on these simply because I am not around on the internet. If it looks like his molds may be ready I would like to send him my weave of carbon fiber to have mine made. This way I have a for sure taillight panel. My weave is a little different. Wouldn't look like the others. Please get back to me before Saturday.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
my freand who is making these panels has put this on hold for a while as this is not his primary business. This is is just something he would like to do on the side. So when something does happen ill let u know, but it might not be for a while.

Nooooooo!!! :P

I was kinda afraid of that. My z doesn't even run but I wanted to secure one of these before he stopped making them. Do you expect him to make them again?

I mean, I understand that he's told you he's busy at the moment but will continue them at some point. I'm asking if you think he's serious about it.

Don't take that the wrong way, I'm just wondering. I'd love to have a set. Thanks again for keeping everyone updated.

Well hell then.... :D if thats the case, I'm down for one. Put my name on that "you will get one" list... :2thumbs:

thanks - joel

hes serious about it but time is a problem for him. These definattly will go into production and everyone who has told me they want one will get one. The thing is WHEN. Ill keep you posted.

Put me on the list for sure. Do you have a big list so far? It'd be cool to stick it in the main post or something. You could check them off as you go along. Not trying to tell you what to do. I just thought it'd be cool. :)

I'll pay in advance if need be. Too bad he's so busy, I bet there's a ton of guys on here that would pay him to do custom CF work.

Man, I'd love to join in on the CF tail-light panel assembly purchase however, this would be my third attemp at trying to actually get one from a private party fabricator. On my last attemp, I waited over 12 months before I decided to ask for a refund because the fabricator just couldn't find the required time to lay them up and get them out the door. On all previous tries, there was never a question of quality just delivery! Hope you all get your tail-light panels! Sorry if I rained on the parade.

Tom

Man, I'd love to join in on the CF tail-light panel assembly purchase however, this would be my third attemp at trying to actually get one from a private party fabricator. On my last attemp, I waited over 12 months before I decided to ask for a refund because the fabricator just couldn't find the required time to lay them up and get them out the door. On all previous tries, there was never a question of quality just delivery! Hope you all get your tail-light panels! Sorry if I rained on the parade.

Tom

thats why im not taking payments in advance. I want to make sure people are getting quality parts. Not something that is rushed and of poor quality. Thats why this might take a while. When there is a steady way to make these at an affordable price and with high quality they will be ready. These panels will go into production though. i guarantee that.