HybridZ

Moving back to Japan. Taking the 260Z

Have fun over there! I miss Okinawa a lot! I was there from '89-'99 and loved every minute of it. Well maybe not the typhoons, but everything else was great! :D

Hell yeah John Okinawa was fun...I miss it! I still got those big Orion beer flags. :D

As you can see we're all jealous. :)

My wife lived in Okinawa for 7 years when her dad was stationed there. As a little kid her mom would give her an allowance. My wife would call a cab and go to town with her friends and watch movies all day. She looks back on that time as one of the best times in her life.

• 3 months later...

well I'm back in Okinawa and the Z has arrived at the port in Naha. It getting inspected by customs this week and hopefully I'll have it registered and on the road in a week or two. :-D

I can't believe how cheap everything is out here. RB26 for 2000 dollars. 400HP SR20 setups for a grand. hahahaha. this is going to be fun.

Lucky you!! If you come to mIANLAND iM IN fUJI! Wish I could make it back to Okinawa but now with all the parts I have been buying I need to get back to Texas for a spell!!

TErry

I do IA for MCBJ and I'll be heading to Fuji 1/4ly to do work for 3-4 days. Going to plan the trips on short weeks so we've got 1 or 2 weekends there. How's the Z scene in Mainland? PM me and I'll give you my email/cell if you want to get together.