HybridZ

Custom Grill Or Grille Ideas

Wheeler

Anyone have pictures showing a custom grill on a S30? I'm looking for some more ideas, I've seen a few here and there on this site - but looking for more ideas. There doesnt seem to be a bunch of picture of this type in one place on this forum - so here goes....

Thanks

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Heres a few of mine, aluminum stock and c-channel construction which mimics the factory design.

32.jpg

Hey RS, was wondering how you cut the front bumper and made it look soo smooth? I am going to be getting my Z painted soon and I had that exact idea, but couldn't figure out how to do it.

I happen to have a 2005+ mustang grill sitting in my garage and I thought to my self will this fit on my 240z? and I put it up to my 240 and it fit! the angle and width fit almost perfect. so if you happen to find a mustang grill you like it should fit with little modification

I happen to have a 2005+ mustang grill sitting in my garage and I thought to my self will this fit on my 240z? and I put it up to my 240 and it fit! the angle and width fit almost perfect. so if you happen to find a mustang grill you like it should fit with little modification

Can you post some pictures of this?

• 1 month later...

AZIZA Z which MSA grill did you go with? They have 2 different year groups listed and just wondering which one fits best. I was thinking about doing one of the billet ones and doing it in black so it kind of resembled the stock grill. Your car looks great. I found a picture of your car a while back searching images on google and it is what i wanted my car to look like. Hopefully when it is done it won't be to similar, don't want to still your thunder, but your car does look great.

I definitely would like to see pics of the Mustang grille on a Z, and what modifications were needed to make it fit.