HybridZ

Sign in if you own an s130!

007max

Guest Thumper280

hey everyone. i have an 82 280zx n/a automatic. bought her for $500. now the original owner and everything. just cant get her started, wont even turn over. pretty clean body just right from quarter panel is dented. this is what she looked like when i picked her up. oh and the whole interior is trashed. years of texas sun.

my280zx.jpg

Very nice car Bleach. Is that piece on the back between the tail lights something that came stock on these cars or even something that can be bought? I have never seen that before.

it was adealer installed option the ones for the turbo 280zx was pretty common but if you have one that doesnt say turbo thats much more rare

2271690_138.jpg

lol. Right after I asked I found one for sale on eBay that doesn't say Turbo. I think I might bid on it. I don't want to put it on my car but I want to mount it on my wall in my room. Last I looked it was only $15 with shipping.

and what auction # was that? ;) just joking def buy it and save it

just bought a z from dad, it is a mint condition 79 that just got a complete turbo swap. everything was swapped, cruise control power windows locks, power steering. i got it for 2500 bucks with a fresh paint job. im putting a body kit rims and tires on it, redoing the interior with all black and doing the suspension before winter.

this winter im swapping in a turbo 5.3l with a t-56 and hopefully have it done by spring next year.

just bought a z from dad, it is a mint condition 79 that just got a complete turbo swap. everything was swapped, cruise control power windows locks, power steering. i got it for 2500 bucks with a fresh paint job. im putting a body kit rims and tires on it, redoing the interior with all black and doing the suspension before winter.

this winter im swapping in a turbo 5.3l with a t-56 and hopefully have it done by spring next year.

do the doors have manual windows(hand crank)want to sell those doors i need them for my race car (lighter than the electric window doors)

My 83 S130. Runs well, engine and trans will be for sale soon when I do the swap. Fixed all the broken/inop stuff after I bought it. Did a big cleaning. Tinted the windows. Just replaced all the rubber on the bottom, new wheels and tires 16x8 with 205/50r16 and 255/45r16. ST swaybar kit. H4 headlamp conversion. Tokico struts and springs.

Z001.jpg

Z002-1.jpg

My 83 S130. Runs well, engine and trans will be for sale soon when I do the swap. Fixed all the broken/inop stuff after I bought it. Did a big cleaning. Tinted the windows. Just replaced all the rubber on the bottom, new wheels and tires 16x8 with 205/50r16 and 255/45r16. ST swaybar kit. H4 headlamp conversion. Tokico struts and springs.

Z001.jpg

Z002-1.jpg

i love the color of your ZX ^_^