HybridZ

Has this vid been posted??

CArFAn

There was a very similar video or two (same track I think) with a bunch of old Japanese cars. I remember one in particular had the OS Giken head, was NA, and ran pretty damn fast. Bunch of older RX7's and lots of Toyotas too. This was probably a couple years ago, but if you're interested you might dig around on the net and find them.

beautiful cars. I really like the idea of a 10.1 sec carbed L series. haha.

On another note, did any one else notice that the black skyline at the end was chirping all 4 tires on pretty much every shift....

• Administrators
Hey Paul, I think your Z32 needs a manifold like the yellow one at the beginning of the video...

You know IR manifolds are my favorite don’t you. .. The only thing I would change about the Yellow cars intake is, I would add another pair of air horns...

350CHEVYfront.jpg

Anybody else see Transformers yet? Before the realize that Bumblebee is "more than meets the eye" so to speak, he takes the kid and his girl and tries to engineer a romantic moment by letting the engine stall. They pop the hood, and the girl rattles off all this crap about the double pumper he's got, and his distributor cap being a little loose, but the engine they cut to has that exact intake that Paul just posted...I had a Fast and Furious moment where I was yelling at the screen "That's NOT what that was!!!" My brother thought I was crazy...

• 1 year later...