HybridZ

Transformers

Juarez88

Loved especially the part where the girl is under Bumblebee's hood (nice Bee-otch air freshener, by the way...) and talks about the high-rise double pumper he's got, and when they cut to the engine, he's got one of those cross-ram ITB setups BRAAP is always posting pictures of. Aside from that one Fast and Furious moment, I thought it was AWESOME.

Loved especially the part where the girl is under Bumblebee's hood (nice Bee-otch air freshener, by the way...) and talks about the high-rise double pumper he's got, and when they cut to the engine, he's got one of those cross-ram ITB setups BRAAP is always posting pictures of. Aside from that one Fast and Furious moment, I thought it was AWESOME.

That's funny because right there I said, "That ain't no carburetor" out loud. My friends thought it was funny..... And it didn't sound all Texan if that's what you're picturing.

I also thought it was funny/stupid when the girl goes to hotwire the truck and the wires are already spliced.

That's funny because right there I said, "That ain't no carburetor" out loud. My friends thought it was funny..... And it didn't sound all Texan if that's what you're picturing.

I also thought it was funny/stupid when the girl goes to hotwire the truck and the wires are already spliced.

Oh yeah, everybody thought I was crazy when I yelled out "that's NOT what that was!!!!" I don't know why the continuity guy or gal couldn't have just made sure she said what that actually was, I mean it sounds at LEAST as impressive to say "cross-ram individual throttle bodies" as it does to say "high-rise double pumper". the point of the line is to show how much more she knows than him anyway, and saying the correct thing can only help in that regard...I couldn't tell if it was a DIS motor or not, so I had to let her slide when she said his distributor cap was loose...

I thought John Turturro was awesome too, got to love the S7 undershirt!

finished seeing it 15 minutes ago, amazing movie. loved the camaro. police mustang too.

I totally agree. There was some pretty good "acting" on the part of Barricade (the police Mustang) in the way it moved as a car, and the way it looked, that made it very intimidating. Hehe, and the way it yelled at Sam, it sure sounded like a cop on a bad day!

Even though the redesigned characters may have put off some fans, I felt they gave plenty of nods to the original series. Like, many of Optimus' lines were direct from the original series, or his bio. When he said, "One shall stand, one shall fall", you know IT'S ON Bee-yotch! =P

• Administrators

What are talking about, I don’t get it..

LSx1.jpg

V/Z crossram ITB stalker

crossram.jpg