HybridZ

Look what I just bought..hehe

S30TRBO

Extrudabody ITB's for the 810.. :mparty:

All I can say so far is Kevin is a great guy that goes above and beyond customer satisfaction which is rare these days. He has been in constant contact with me on a daily basis even on Sunday evening since placing the order last Friday. They will be shipping out on Wednesday (tomorrow).

These are the pictures of MY ITB's that Kevin assembled and did some additional machining for me.

If you are in the market for ITB I would highly recommend Extrudabody LLC. As soon as I get them and they are installed I will report back.

Here is the link: http://www.extrudabody.biz/servlet/the-89/6-dsh-ITB-dsh-KIT-dsh-45mm/Detail

Now I am trying to decide on what EMS to go with? Any ideas?

The specs are L28E, Isky Cam, keeping her N/A for now..

19701594417.jpg

19701594474.jpg

19701594386.jpg

19701594456.jpg

19701594358.jpg

• Administrators
Now for a Neat Factor, if we run Pico injectors we can flip the Throttle Bodies 180 degrees in relation to the Base plate and possibly hide the Rails and injectors under the ITB's. This will give Maximum Hood Clearance and look better I believe!

Hopefully we can test fit that tomorrow!

Kevin

Ooooh oooh.. Very cool. Let uskonw how that works.

Hmmm... I wonder how Stand off injectors would look on the V-8 ITB?

My77Z:

That's the Beauty of Extrudabody! www.extrudabody.biz we have the V8 Kits listed there for $1495 Minus the Manifold and Injectors and that's basically all you need on the Intake side of things! Drilling the Rails is $35 each, and linkage set-up, but if you Compare that to the other options out there and we start to shine pretty quick! We have seen SBF manifolds on Ebay for $150 bucks!!!!!!!!

We are trying to set ourselves apart from the rest of the Kit Builders, but with that said we can find NEW/Used Manifolds and Assemble a kit for you, but here again you are paying us to do something you can do!

Hope that helps!

Kevin