HybridZ

Good luck trying to make these fit...

Wow, he's lowered the price quite a bit since the last time I saw those. IIRC, he was asking almost $3k, if not more. I remember it being in the $2k range for a while, then I lost interest. But now, that's a pretty decent price. Seems like it would be a PITA to find a tire to fit those.

That guy has been trying to sell those wheels for months now. Unfortunately the serious buyers can figure out he's trying to jip them. "You are bidding on a used JDM Pnasport 16" rim." The auction is for one wheel.

That guy has been trying to sell those wheels for months now. Unfortunately the serious buyers can figure out he's trying to jip them. "You are bidding on a used JDM Pnasport 16" rim." The auction is for one wheel.

I don't think so. Click on the "Bid" tab, as though your were placing a bid, it states "rims" there....

Those panasport were 4.5 grand when I first saw them in january. As for jipping people, Jack tao doesn't rip people off. Hes gotta a reputation to keep ya know. They got great wheels there and a whole lot of R32 shells.

I too have reason to believe it is only one rim.

You are bidding on a used JDM Pnasport 16" RIM. The size are 16x12 offset -65 114.3 4 lug.It may fit on 240SX, S13, S14, Silvia, 180sx, Datsun 510, 240z and AE86, but bidding has ended so it really don't matter.

http://rbmotoring.com/gallery/album100

Here is the listing from their home site, you'll notice that there are photos of every single wheel in the set. That's not how they sell wheels there (individually), the only single wheel they're selling is this one, and it's a JGTC center mount Volk that they clearly state is a single wheel and not for street use:

http://rbmotoring.dreamhosters.com/gallery/album246

You are bidding on a used JDM Pnasport 16" RIM. The size are 16x12 offset -65 114.3 4 lug.It may fit on 240SX, S13, S14, Silvia, 180sx, Datsun 510, 240z and AE86, but bidding has ended so it really don't matter.

The seller, Jeff Tao, @ RBMotoring, told me it was for the 4 wheels shown in the pics in the auction....

i think 1600 for ONE wheel is a little rediculouse.

being 16x10, it still doesn't change the fact that they're panasports. you can get a full set of new panasports for like 2000

While it is more than I'd pay for Panasports, I've never seen anyone selling them in these sizes before for comparison. These aren't the street car 1-piece wheels, these are the multi-piece race line wheels, so for instance the MSA pricing doesn't apply.

• 11 months later...