HybridZ

S130 specific website - checking Interest...

xenonxiii

Difference between a forum, as in here, and a website though Afshin.

As I said before, the lack of technical web info on the S130 is a worry. Not the motor etc but those parts peculiar to the S130 and the modification of same.

I don't think that the S30 blokes have much of an idea about the S130 suspension, particularly the rear semi trailing arm setup but the front as well.

I dont see the point of a seperate site either. HybridZ is the center of the universe for tech stuff pertaining 70-83 mostly, and some z31/z32/350z stuff. Why dont you contribute to THIS site and provide a collection of knowledge and a fiche. Believe me when i say using this site will get your information more traffic in one week than your own site will get in a year!

Once you start compiling information, sooner or later everyone and their mother will point to HybridZ for all basic and advanced techincal discussions pertaining to the 280zx, like you dream of :)

at first i didnt think it would be a good idea but then i looked at it and the reference portion of that site is pretty cool it lets you get wire diagrams charts and such. for first hand expirence stuff hybrid z hands down but the other stuff that i metioned is pretty cool. i say do it and if you can get walk throughs and add-ons information for the s130 then evan better. i dont think he is trying to make it a forum based site from the looks just a web based chilton.

The site will not be a Forum based site. It will be a easy to use, Knowledge Base for the S130. The main reason for me doing this is to get all the S130 information in one Place so it is easy to find and search. Kinda like a Wiki, but more technical. I've done this for the Z31 and At first I got the same response, but I keep seeing usage increase monthly.

I'm not making money off the site, Nor do I plan on it. I'm building this for all of you.

When I had my s130, I could not find any information about repairs and modification. That car is now dead ( Frame rusted from the inside out ) I'm just a guy who Loves Z cars.

Allready kinda doing it but id like to go in on it with ya... Ive started very cautiously, if interest gains and the site becomes a tool ill devote some money to it... (Link is pic in Sig)

Im not non profit though. Im not trying to make money off of the users im just using the site to get some of my new endeavors out there. Ive been designing and fabricating quality parts for 240sx's for years now and im looking to get into the 280zx market, as i have recently picked one up as a project and decided to start making parts for it after seeing the amazing potential it has..

Xenon if your interested in promoting both ill help ya out... Just shoot me a PM..

=)

-PSi

*EDIT* ive actually allready added a link to your site... =) Looks nice.

Great idea! It is EXTREMELY frustrating trying to find ZX specific info, when most of these sites are inundated with only S30 stuff...For example a decent 5-lug conversion writeup for ZX's, or how to properly wire in an L28ET into an N/A ZX...Keep up the great work!

Great idea! It is EXTREMELY frustrating trying to find ZX specific info, when most of these sites are inundated with only S30 stuff...For example a decent 5-lug conversion writeup for ZX's, or how to properly wire in an L28ET into an N/A ZX...Keep up the great work!

Ok we have changed directions with the Forced Industries website and forums.. We are not going S130 Specific as we found a niche that needed to be filled...

Hybrid performance and development...

THe S130 section is still there and we encourage all to use it but this ste is now more or less dedicated to the hybrid Import performance as I myself have changed directions.. The S130 will stay intact for the time being but the RX7 and S13 were added to the line up the RX7 is getting either a KA24E-T or a 1JZ-GTTE toyota chaser (JZa70 supras as well) engine swap...

If Xenon doesnt have plans for a totally dedicated forum for the S130, I willl build it iof the need is there... (as i have no ideas of changing the engine in mine)

-PSi

I was thinking more about another forum, which I did not see a need for. Yes, a website is certainly different, I took a look at it and it seems to be off to a good start. If people contribute, it could be a great repository for s130 related information. BTW, the fiche section was not working for me.

Thanks for all of your work.