HybridZ

Got my new seats! Pics!

80LS1T

Well I finally got my new seats for my car! They are Corbeau CR1's along with the Corbeau mounting brackets!

The seats themselves are VERY nice and they look awesome. They sit a little high for this car but I will make due. I don't think its because of the mounting brackets but more that the seat cushion/bottom is fairly thick which raises you up. I think that if your like 5'9"ish you would be perfect for the height(I'm 6'01").Other than that I love'em!:mrgreen::bling:

seats21.JPG

seats11.JPG

seats3.JPG

seats4.JPG

Guy

where did you get the roll cage?

I bought it quite a while ago but I think I got it from MSA(www.zcarparts.com). It's an Autopower 4 point rollbar. You have to notch out the fender covers for it to fit but other wise it's not really in the way of anything.

The seats fit pretty snug on me around the kidney bolsters and the shoulder area is pretty good too. They really hug me(I'm pretty average sized 6'01 180lbs).

Guy

I got them from http://racing-seats-usa.com/. I ordered them on a Monday and got them on Friday. Oh and don't bother searching for them at a cheaper price, they are $698 for a pair of them. I think there is a price lock on them or something from Corbeau.

Some times you may get lucky and find a "no charge for shipping" deal which can help out on the cost. I got my MOMO's like that and it saved me a fat chunk of money not having to pay shipping.

BTW Those seats look great in your car.

Dragonfly

Looking goood!!!..

It is the seat mounting that makes em sit up high, you would have tho remove the oem seat support and weld something up yourself.

Im 6,01' to and that will suck wearing a helmet..

If it where my car i would try to lower them as much as possible.

Looking at the design of the brackets i saw they do not help allot either.

Anyhow they suit your Ride keep it up :)