HybridZ

KATU News 240Z Tail Ended

Dave

Hard to imagine that....never ever crossed my mind but glad it was posted for all to see and prayers go out to the drivers and families.

BTW, I would like to see FJ 280z band for a little time until he or she gets their act together! Period. Like stated before you sound like an idiot making a lame excuse. That could easily be a member here from the site or a friend of a friend and I think you are a jerk for such a comment towards someone who was just paralyzed in a car crash.......

I am done.

Clive

A few yers ago a friend of mine, coming back from bowling, fell asleep and drove off the road. What would have been a "what a stupid thing to do" kind of moment ended tragically, when his bowling ball flew forward and hit him in the back of the head. He died instantly. The car could be driven away.

I have a small fire extinguisher strapped down in the back by one of the factory luggage straps. I am going to make a steel bracket and mount it down near the floor behind one of the seats based on this thread. Thanks for posting this and good luck to the man that was behind the wheel of that Z and good luck to his family.

This is a terrible thing to have happen, my condolences to the guy...:-(

I wonder what exactly happened here, the Z is had more than just the average "rear-ender," it's destroyed. Was he parked on the side of the road when the truck hit him?

Guest Death69

I wonder what exactly happened here, the Z is had more than just the average "rear-ender," it's destroyed. Was he parked on the side of the road when the truck hit him?

i think thats probably exactly what happened. the tire marks who that he was towards the side then pushed to the spot its its at now. truck driver probably wasnt paying attention. horrible accident