HybridZ

Wheel Show! Post your pics of you wheels

Finally! Got some wheels that suit the look of the car and fill out the flares!

Z138.jpg

Z140.jpg

Z137.jpg

Rota RBs, 17x9 -13, 17x9.5 -19

Yokohama S-Drives, 235/40/17 front, 255/40/17 rear

Even with the stock R200 diff, I CANNOT spin the tires anymore. There is simply too much traction! Now its time for me to build up the power so I can!

Lowered with a matte oem bumper would look killer on your car. Looks like the fenders aren't cut though or it just seems that way.

Here's mine :)

17x8.5 all around with +6 offset. 30mm adapters up front and 25mm in the rear for the flares. so its -24 in the front and -19 in the rear. 235 up front 255 in rear

37.jpg

38.jpg

Lowered with a matte oem bumper would look killer on your car. Looks like the fenders aren't cut though or it just seems that way.

I have plans to lower it at some point, dunno about the bumpers yet but I probably had the same idea as you; matte black fiberglass 240z style. As for the fenders, you are correct. They're rolled, not cut. I need to paint them flat black so they're harder to see...

Your pictures bring back memories of Camp Pendleton...

Finally got my rear wheels under the car.

Fronts are 16x8 et -2 and rears 16x8,5 et -6 .

Tyres are front 205/55 and rear 225/50.

Lowering springs are coming already and might also buy Koni adjustable shocks too..

plooopppp_thumb.JPG

plooopppp2_thumb.JPG

Love the look of your car!

Here's mine :)

17x8.5 all around with +6 offset. 30mm adapters up front and 25mm in the rear for the flares. so its -24 in the front and -19 in the rear. 235 up front 255 in rear

37.jpg

38.jpg

Originally Posted by 5litre z31 viewpost.gif

old school 15 x 8's with 235 x 65 now a 383 chev

After posting my previous question I looked into Bathurst Globes as was suggested. I found this information below. Are your wheels Bathurst Globes or another brand? I really like the look and have seen it only on a few Z's. One was a '73 240z turbo from the North suburbs of Chicago who was selling his Z on Hybridz.

"With the popularity of the Globe, various other manufacturers jumped into the market with Globe Daytona lookalikes. R.O.H, Performance, Cheviet, C.S.A, Challenger and Simmons all produced similar wheels, and offered them in varying sizes, right up to 10 x 15s.

But genuine Bathurst Globes were only ever available in 7 x 15, as fitted by Ford, and 6 x 14 and 7 x 14, for the aftermarket."

Thanks, JB