HybridZ

Pix of my rotisserie

NCchris

Finished up the rotisserie over the weekend, and loaded the Z after work today. Getting the shell that high in the air is not for the faint of hart!

showphoto.php?photo=16184

The uprights were a part of a portable material handling station that we were going to junk at work. All I had to do is haul it off. I did have to cut it apart and add the third wheel.

showphoto.php?photo=16185&size=big&cat=663

Here are a couple of more, I'm stoked! Got to be the easiest way to get to the bottom. I've got floors, framerails, and subframe connectors to do.

showphoto.php?photo=16189&size=big&cat=

I'm starting to feel like a real Hybrid Zeeer.

chris

Nice work there...

And don't forget, the secret to a perfect roast is time...

I would suggest that you put the burners on high for the first hour and then, turn it down a bit and let it rev. about 700 times on a 4 hours span and you should have that thing to medium rare... Add a few well chosen spices along the way and you'll have the best dinner of your life.

Wait a minute here, I thought that was a lamb...

Sorry, my mistake.

You linked to the page where the photos are. If you go to that page and then right click on the photos and get their location from the little properties box and then put that location in your IMG tags the pics will show in the thread.

Good job, and yeah, getting the car on the rotisserie is a little scary!!!

Luckily I have a 1-ton rated Gantry at the house, and can use large nylon slings to lift the body...

Or the Forklift, if I ever get this damn concrete contractor to come out and give me a firm price! Dug it out a month ago, got all the stakes in...but no way am I doing THIS much concrete. 4 yards, maybe...not this much!

You linked to the page where the photos are. If you go to that page and then right click on the photos and get their location from the little properties box and then put that location in your IMG tags the pics will show in the thread.

So thats how you do it. I spent about 20 minutes the other night trying to figure it out.

• 2 weeks later...
Finished up the rotisserie over the weekend, and loaded the Z after work today. Getting the shell that high in the air is not for the faint of hart!

showphoto.php?photo=16184

The uprights were a part of a portable material handling station that we were going to junk at work. All I had to do is haul it off. I did have to cut it apart and add the third wheel.

showphoto.php?photo=16185&size=big&cat=663

Here are a couple of more, I'm stoked! Got to be the easiest way to get to the bottom. I've got floors, framerails, and subframe connectors to do.

showphoto.php?photo=16189&size=big&cat=

I'm starting to feel like a real Hybrid Zeeer.

chris

Chris, Very Nice! Great Shop! and I am Mega Jealous! Doing a Z on a rot is my dream. Keep us posted on your floor work.

Brian