HybridZ

Spotted this little gem at fry's parking lot yesterday....

auxilary

The added bondo weight also has the "free" side effect of lowering the rear. It now handles like a 911 with the rear weight bias.

In all fairness....we all did some stupid stuff while learning to work on cars...I never did anything that silly though. :rolleyesg

Wowsers. Consider yourself lucky. Not many people have been so fortunate to find a real “Preludus Disgustus” in the wild. And what a find you have made. Kudos to you Aux…Kudos!

Please permit me to summarize some of the best design highlights of this rare bird as I see it.

- The symmetry (or rather assymmetry) of the trunk. Just compare the L/R sides. Also note the trailing edge of the ‘wing’ on both sides. This car must be designed for turning right as the right side of the ‘wing’ appears to have a greater AOA. Templates are clearly a waste of time for someone with this kind of talent.

- The blending of the bondo to the painted bumper. Unfortunately, there is some issue with adherence in that area.

- The inability to change the lightbulbs. Then again, maybe we don’t’ give this design genius enough credit he might be using some of those last forever “mad tite LEDs”.

- The effective removal of the trunk. That must have been a truly inspired moment when this was decided. Clearly this is a dedicated racing machine, therefore a trunk is not required.

- The misalignment of the taillights. Again, a template is apparently not necessary here.

Who wants to bet that if you chipped away all that crap, the trunk would still open?

Wowsers. Consider yourself lucky. Not many people have been so fortunate to find a real “Preludus Disgustus†in the wild. And what a find you have made. Kudos to you Aux…Kudos!

Please permit me to summarize some of the best design highlights of this rare bird as I see it.

- The symmetry (or rather assymmetry) of the trunk. Just compare the L/R sides. Also note the trailing edge of the ‘wing’ on both sides. This car must be designed for turning right as the right side of the ‘wing’ appears to have a greater AOA. Templates are clearly a waste of time for someone with this kind of talent.

- The blending of the bondo to the painted bumper. Unfortunately, there is some issue with adherence in that area.

- The inability to change the lightbulbs. Then again, maybe we don’t’ give this design genius enough credit he might be using some of those last forever “mad tite LEDsâ€.

- The effective removal of the trunk. That must have been a truly inspired moment when this was decided. Clearly this is a dedicated racing machine, therefore a trunk is not required.

- The misalignment of the taillights. Again, a template is apparently not necessary here.

Who wants to bet that if you chipped away all that crap, the trunk would still open?

hahhahaa

I don't why but I read this post in the style of the crocodile hunter, Steve Irwin, and I laughed for a solid 3 minutes.... I did throw in a few crikeys for my own amusement though... man I must be bored.... hahaha

Kevin

you guys are so mean! when i posted the mods i wanted to do to my DD, you guys said it would look cool! now that i did the mods to my car you're saying it looks ugly??!?!

screw you guys! i'm NEVER coming back to this site!!!!

Hahaha, I certainly hope that was a joke....