HybridZ

first burnout video of my cobra Z coupe

Wow...is this a track car, show car, street car, or more than one of the above? The reason I ask is the lack of side glass.

The looks didn't set well with me until I saw it in motion, now I have to say that it's pretty slick! The body sort of begs for a V8, but the 6 does just fine from the look of things.

The looks didn't set well with me until I saw it in motion, now I have to say that it's pretty slick!

I have to say I fully fully agree with this statement. The statement immediately following I couldnt DISagree with more!!!!

Man, I take back what I ahve said from just pictures! I can never REALLY tell if I like a vehicle from a photo, I thought I HATED the latest redesign of the mustangs until I first saw one.. I was pulling up to a red light, maybe 200 yards out, and the new 'stang rolled from left to right in front of me at 50 MPH but I instantly knew what it was, and my mind was instantly changed..

Same goes for the cobraZ.. as soon as I saw that thing spin around, I thought "hey I was wrong! AWESOME!" My next thought was "what is under the hood again?" and then I expanded the "info" on youtube.. High Comp L???? :hail::hail::hail::hail:

• 7 months later...

I kinda feel bad about reviving this thread, but this car is worth it...

...Simply stunning. First car I ever fell in love with as a kid was the cobra. The smooth yet agressive feel matched by a small car with a big engine just did it for me at the tender age of 7. I thought to myself "now THERE is a classic car".

Never once in my life did I ever consider it would look good with a top on it. I've seen so many failed attempts at rag tops that just destory everything that I'd completely given up any shred of hope. The car just looks better without a top.

...But you've changed all that now havn't you? You just ruined all misconceptions I ever had about the cobra body. Your "Zobra" is ruining me all over again. I feel that love of the cobra comming back and it's saying "you can have your Z and cobra too!" That car without a shadow of a doubt does it for me. It's amazing how well that cobra looking front seems at home with the Z roof and body.

Next time I'm in the mesa area I should PM you about stopping by to see that thing in person. I'm not sure my jaw can drop any further.