HybridZ

Project unnatural aspiration Part 2

stony

WOW your car is amazing after doing so much reading and all these RB swaps makes me wanna get my hands on this too. but i has i question i know your didnt build the chasis but i was wondering if you had any more pics on ur chasis such as the rearend and inside the car, becuase im plannin on backhalfing my Z and wanted to do some research before actually doing it. Badass car u got there

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here are 2 ablums of 2 different cars. One is mine that is unfinished (red one), It has a ford 8.8 in it and 4 link. the other is the car i just bought. if has a dana rearend in it with a ladder bar setup

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v288/stony7/z%20black%20car/

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v288/stony7/Z%20updates%2010%20feb/

hey stony, some really nice wallpaper shots could be made if you were to cut the flash, and increase the exposure intensity (EV value to about +0.5 or +1), and set up a tripod or a camera jig.

It'd look amazing, especially with all the an fittings popping into the picture frame, as well as the lack of wires (looks clean!)

I'm only telling you cause I'd like to see it on my desktop. LOL

71877014800.jpg

This is my camera. It has all kinds of adjustments.... I cant get the flash to work sometimes. :icon56:Its a soney cybershot 7.1 MP

My 3 year sure does know how to change the settings though. Thats probably why the flash wasnt working the last time i tried to use it.

Ok all the plumbing is done now, my converter came in today.... So come dec 12th i will be tearing this things apart one more time for one last look over before final assy. Dosnt look as good as Ripz but im happy with it.

DSC02725.jpg

DSC02726.jpg

Hey stony, I've always had a question for you and never got around to asking it so here goes. Your dropping I would assume huge ammounts of money into this car for the purpose of it go really FAST in the 1/4, 1/8 ect. However unless I'm much mistaken you live in Alaska so here's my question. In Alaska who do you race and where. I thought the highways were in rough shape and salted almost year round and I would think drag racing wouldn't be that popular that far north. I'm just curious is all.

Well first i havent sunk HUGE amounts of money into this car. Well not as much as the cars i will be competing against.

Second the roads arent salted. The highways are just as good as any in the lower 48.... the ALCAN on the other had is a different story. Do a search on google for what the ALCAN is. The summers are short yes but once you are used to them 50 degrees isnt that cold. We Have a IHRA certified track here is the websight

Third we dont live in IGLOOS and eat whale blubber all the time.

Here is video of my first car before it was cut up for the neverending backhalve. This is not the car pictured here in this thread.

http://www.akracewaypark.com

It is for sure not as popular and as profitable as the lower 48 but there is a following. here are some youtube vids of the track. there are actually quite a few up there so search alaska racing to find more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKKSzDV4PzQ

I was actually on the starting line when this happened!!!!

Nope didnt take offense to it..... just thought it was funny... i have heard that before and thought it would be funny to put up a post like that:mrgreen::lmao: <<<<< meant to put a couple of those guys in there to add humor but forgot :>