HybridZ

Accident this past weekend. Totaled my Z.

VinhZXT

Some updates:

My brother has broken ribs. His older daughter has broken right arm and some head injuries. His younger daughter got some bruise spine. They are all home and resting.

I talked to the insurance and they will allow me to take the car for $650. So it is coming home as I type. My wife called a tow truck to bring it back to my garage. The motor should be good so if anyone needs it let me know. I thought the wheels would survive the crash but I noticed the right rear wheel had a dent. This car has an uncrack dash and I am not sure it survive or not. The carpets and interior of this car are all in excellent shape. All the suspension and brakes should still be good.

Thanks everyone for your reponses and prayers. My brother has been helping a lot with all the custom stuffs on all the Zs so he is very close to me. BTW I still have 3 more Z cars to work on. Take care all.

Vinh

Thank you Phil and every one again. According to the police officer that my wife talked to both people in the front seats were knocked unconscious. So they have to cut the car up to get them out. I think they rip the fender out so they can stick the Jaw of Live between the door. You can see half the door hinges on the car still. I got the car in my other garage now and still don't have time to take a look at it yet. I will check it out tomorrow and take more pictures.

Thanks again guys and please don't fall asleep on the wheel like my brother did. Especially the people planned to drive to the convention in a few weeks. Keep plenty of food and drink in the car to atleast keep you busy so you won't fall asleep. Hope to see everyone at the convention..

Vinh

there but for the grace of God go i. don't even want to think of how many times i had 'get-home-itis' when i was driving all night to get home for the holidays [i was in the service then] and would find myself nodding off but for utter stupidity would continue to drive. lucky, as is your brother and family to be alive. prayers will continue for their successful recovery!