HybridZ

More convention car show pics

Derek

Well I made the trek over to Daytona and I must say it was well worth the trip. There was some great looking cars there. The weather was a little moist to say the least. And I got to meet a few hybrid members as well.

So all and all it was a great day.

Here's 2 links to the pics I shot. I'm no photographer but the shots turned out ok.

Derek

http://www.flickr.com/gp/14460162@N07/or1o2e

http://www.flickr.com/gp/14461168@N07/64598w

Thanks for the compliments on the pics but it's really a case of the camera taking great shots. I bought a Nikon D50 DSLR when they first came out and and was just blown away by the quality of the shots compared to my more expensive (when I bought it) Olympus 3030. Up until now I've only used it to document my work. I tweaked the color saturation settings in the camera for these shots in order to give them a more vivid color.

nice pics id post mine but well they are basically the same as yours since we walked around together lol nice meeting you and that manifold looks sick

Yea it was great meeting you too Jeff. It's really great to see younger guys taking an interest in the early S30 cars. Yea the manifold does look sick I just wish it looked done!! I did leave the show re-energized (how could you not?) and hope to have the first casting done in the next few weeks.

I can't remember the screen name of the guy who owns the dark blue Z but he is a Hybrid member. Maybe Jeff's memory is better than mine.

Derek