HybridZ

Photoshop gurus please help

stony

Ok here are a couple of pics of the Z. thrying to figure out how it will be painted when its done. The top one is it currently the bottom one is a very crude paintshop hack of the pic.

I was wondering if there are any photoshop pros here that would take a wack at combining the black and red without using the checkerboard in the paint scheme.

I would really like to see a quality photoshop of the way i tried to do it first then maybe something with real flames covering the white and black.

DSC02602.jpg

redandblack.jpg

Here you go...

sorry I didn't have time to put together a new tutorial but I managed to make these two...

I hope these help...

Thanks Aziza Z for the picture...

ERIC

Stony-Z1.jpg

Stony-Z2.jpg

wow thats amazing. well now we know what you would get if you mix stonys car with mine.

you def. have some skills man.

Thanks guys...

As you might know I used to work for a toy car company as a graphic designer. Now I started my own business with a friend. We apply hi-tech, top of the line vinyl graphics on vehicles in Los Angeles area.

BTW I made the second one because I thought Stony was building a race car (judging by the pro street tires)

Fender mirrors and door handles were removed for that reason. I wanted to give the car a smoother look...

Stony, Do you have a name for your car?..Will you put any numbers on it?...If you're building a race car let me know, I'll add some more grphics to that second design...

ERIC

The front clip im using is red. It is a race car but will be used on the street.

There is a new company up here that is doing the vinyle thing. I was actually thinking about going that route instead of paint because it seemed easier.

I really like the first one with the red front clip!!!!!!!!

Thanks.