HybridZ

Ztoberfest Sunday, October 21st in Richmond VA

S30TRBO

Eiji from http://www.datsunspirit.com and I are going to go. Another reason to put miles on the new motor and to see some other Z cars.

I want to put a feeler out to see if anyone is interested in going. I will work out the logistics in the week. I will probably meet Eiji around Rt301/Rt207 and I95 exit since he is coming from Northern VA.

Anyone interested in meeting up please post away.

28710081487.jpg

Registration Form for Car Show: http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=6872849

Hey ya'll,

So far we have savageskaterkid, Tombarace14, Vinh and Mike from the board. wrxand280z is a maybe. Anyone have any idea where we all can meet up? I will be going Rt 301 south to Rt 217 to I95 South.

Mike I can meet up with you somewhere on 301 or a more central location?

If there are more people coming out I will bring my friend's Cobra down. If not I will just stay home to work on my Cobra instead.

Vinh I have only seen your friends Cobra on film, sure would be nice to see it in person and meet another fellow HybridZ'er.

Just a thought, if you want to come down to my place late Saturday afternoon to save you some drive time I have a spare bedroom open?

Is there a 1/4 mile track in that area we can go to? I like to run this LS1 Cobra and try to get into the 12s.

Mike, can you answer him since I am not so familiar with what tracks are near the dealership?

Darn yuppies and there high dollar autos.

Tell me about it, seeing it once was enough for me :icon56:

Anyone know what time everything starts?

I sent the Prez an email and pointed him to the thread. I'll follow-up when I hear back. The flyer says car setup for the show 9am-Noon. I asked if we are not in the show what time can we show up.

Don't know about the track.. I know richmond dragway is open most of the year, but I don't know what's on their schedule this weekend.

If I go, I'll leaving from home and going straight there. However, Jim M. told me about a "ferrari of washington" track event at Summit Point and I may go up there and play with the Ferrari boys!

Mike

Joe/240ztt,

Thanks for the offer on a place to stay. I have no plan to stay over night but if I do I might take your offer. This weekend suppose to be a beautiful weekend. I am waiting for the drive shaft to come back to finish up my friend's Cobra. We dropped it on the way back from Daytona and it got off balanced. Otherwise I will take my topless Z. I want to meet Mike Kelly too. So can we get more people to come out and hang out?

Vinh

However, Jim M. told me about a "ferrari of washington" track event at Summit Point and I may go up there and play with the Ferrari boys!

A guy I work with designed and maintains thier web page, I think he's going. Well either way let me know?

Thanks,

Joe/240ztt,

Thanks for the offer on a place to stay. I have no plan to stay over night but if I do I might take your offer. This weekend suppose to be a beautiful weekend. I am waiting for the drive shaft to come back to finish up my friend's Cobra. We dropped it on the way back from Daytona and it got off balanced. Otherwise I will take my topless Z. I want to meet Mike Kelly too. So can we get more people to come out and hang out?

Vinh

Vinh,

No problem man. You are about 3-4 hours from me and another 2.5-3 hours from Richmond. Keep me posted either way the invitation is open to anyone coming from points north.

I want to meet Mike Kelly too.

If we can pull Mike away from the Ferrari's that might happen :rolleyes:

I just heard back from Theo President Z Car Association of Richmond . Here is some of our email conversation:

We expect the first Z’s as early as 9AM and you guys are of course welcome whenever you get to Richmond . The best would be if you arrive before noon to get registered and you car parked. This is a people’s choice show and we will start handing out the ballots at around noon. You probably know that this show format is very relaxed and you should not need much time to get your car ready. Judging by everybody will start at noon and will go on until about 2:30 -3PM followed by the awards ceremony shortly thereafter.

Follow the link below to get directions from Northern Virginia :

http://maps.yahoo.com/broadband#mvt=m&q2=11401%20west%20broad%20street' date='%20Richmond,%20va&q1=Alexandria,%20va&trf=0&lon=-77.324524&lat=38.225235&mag=10[/quote']

We have run this people’s choice show for six years and having people as judges sometimes produce the most interesting results.

We are really looking forward to welcome you on Sunday.

If you can let me know by Friday how many will show up would be great. Last year we had 50 cars and barely had enough space.

Sounds like it will be fun.

Guess I should rock the HybridZ sweater, I have to locate it.

Sweater? :nono: Man you are going to be dieing!!

~Sunday in Richmond 79 degrees and Sunny :2thumbs:~ http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=Richmond&state=VA&site=AKQ&textField1=37.5536&textField2=-77.4606&e=1

So where are we all going to meet?

I'm about 15 minutes away from shortpump, a bit east of shortpump. I'm right off 95, theres a sheetz(gas station) right off my exit, we could meet up there, I know the way upto victory, we could caravan Z style.

Some of you guys could also swing by my way afterwards for a small get together, maybe get my Z running, a guy can always hope can't he.

I'm about 15 minutes away from shortpump, a bit east of shortpump. I'm right off 95, theres a sheetz(gas station) right off my exit, we could meet up there, I know the way upto victory, we could caravan Z style.

What is shortpump?

What is the exit number off of I95 south?

Is Tombarace14 close to where you are at or is he out of the way?

Vinh and Mike you still in?

Some of you guys could also swing by my way afterwards for a small get together, maybe get my Z running, a guy can always hope can't he.

Sure if we have time after.