HybridZ

My newest parts car!!

EvilC

Well after making the trip to Daytona (17 hours each way)for the convention, I figured this would be my last parts car that was located in Mercer, Pa. This was about a 6 hour trip each way for this rusty 72 240z. It had been sitting for 20 years inside of a dirt floor garage. She has less than 80k with a what was white int, now a yellowish color and a faded primer job from 1985....I was 1 at that time....lol. Plans for her is like every other parts car...save what I can for myself and scrap the rest out to you and Ebay....Take a look at the last picture....the real reason why I made the trip :-)

Hemi @ work again!

Picture_0581.jpg

Picture_0621.jpg

NOS.jpg

Yes those are NOS quaters, rocker panels, and front headlight valences! As for the 72, all parts will be for sale...so let me know if you need anything before it hits EvilBay.

Story behind this car is.....orginal owner wanted to restore the car in the mid 80's.....lost his job....didn't have enough to finsh what he started....later died mid 90's....son wanted to restore it....then gave up and let it sit for another 8 yrs until I bought it. Nice guy and was glad to see it go....he was gonna have it crushed for scrap metal!!!

eeehh...i probably cant afford it, but i guess ill ask anyway. how much would you let it go for? id love to have a 240z

The entire car....with or without NOS parts...big price difference...lol Where in NJ are you...you need to meet up with the rest of us who are around here.

The entire car....with or without NOS parts...big price difference...lol Where in NJ are you...you need to meet up with the rest of us who are around here.
without the NOS parts.

im near mt holly. unfortunately, im a bit tied up with school to do anything, and next year im off to college. ill be at a meet someday though, i promise. though it could be a while haha.

Clive,

You gotta stop coming down to PA to buy all the Zs. Do you know if you don't buy them they will find their way to my garage? lol. I got guys bring their Zs to my garage for work but eventually they just gave me their Zs for free or sell them cheap.

Rturbo_930,

I am in south Philly. I work in Moorestown which is not too far from you.

Clive,

You gotta stop coming down to PA to buy all the Zs. Do you know if you don't buy them they will find their way to my garage? lol. I got guys bring their Zs to my garage for work but eventually they just gave me their Zs for free or sell them cheap.

Rturbo_930,

I am in south Philly. I work in Moorestown which is not too far from you.

really? i go to school in moorestown.

have you ever seen a green 280z, black hood, black 240z bumpers, and polished 5 slot mags? i think its a 2+2. i used to see it quite a bit on the way to school. havent seen it in a while though.