HybridZ

200 MPH + 240z on ebay!

JSM

His respone:

Dear pyrosparks911,

This car out ran my friends 200 mph motorcycle. All I can say, is what I know. I do not have track reciepts, but I do have ways of testing like the above note. It will get a little light at two different speeds. This car is not stock...

- adampettis

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
His respone:

Dear pyrosparks911,

This car out ran my friends 200 mph motorcycle. All I can say, is what I know. I do not have track reciepts, but I do have ways of testing like the above note. It will get a little light at two different speeds. This car is not stock...

- adampettis

:lol: Classic… ..."This car is not stock".. :lmao::lmao:

And this guy is actually living and participating amongst us in society?!?!? Scary…

So, which is it, Adam?

dido...

also a car of such power, you would think to add a roll bar (at least a 5 pt.) for stability and safety, I see no power adder so a na 347 manual 110 in the 1/8 on street tires? I would guess that the motor would be too wild to drive on the street (if it does do 110 in the 1/8) with 14.50 per gallon race fuel so where's the drag radials or slicks. Also...for a 32K car I would think the engine compartment would be a little cleaner and neat. And come on for real...it can do 200 because it out ran a 200 mph bike?

His respone:

Dear pyrosparks911,

This car out ran my friends 200 mph motorcycle. All I can say, is what I know.

- adampettis

a 600CC gsxr is NOT a 200MPH bike, maybe a 160MPH bike, but NOT a 200MPH bike, even if he raced a 1000cc bike, the only way he could beet him is if the rider got scared or he beet the bike off the line, which both are common..