HybridZ

automatic shifter plate!!!

happynukes

can't find this thing anywhere i was barely off bid of ebay but haven't been able to fing another one yet please le tme know if any vendors sell this thing or just need it in black and in relatively good condition with no cracks

let me know if anyone has one lyinig around or if they know where to get one that looks new thanks guys

the car is a 76 280z project all original right now but soon to be paerting out and getting rid of what i need and nathan if you pupt a blower motor (from off a boat) electric and put it in line with your intake you can create a very small amount of boost depending on the engine i pupt one on my civic just to play around and i guess abouot a 1-2 lbs of boost but it have to be a high cfm blower motor and you have to rig a switch and modify the whole main intake path but just out of curiousity why ae you posting that here and this was done to a 95 1.5 civic you won't get the biggest smiles in the world because its not a real super charger but anytime you cram more air into the system you create some form of boost or a largerr amount of air in the cumbustion chamber good luck and check out ebay i've seent he motors get up to 400- 800 cfm anyway back to the post its a 76 280z project with a high output 383 stoker that i have to put up against a automatic tranny and need the plate and i'll be able to make the linkage work but must be black and fit in a 76 console thanks and hope someone knows

• 2 weeks later...
the car is a 76 280z project all original right now but soon to be paerting out and getting rid of what i need and nathan if you pupt a blower motor (from off a boat) electric and put it in line with your intake you can create a very small amount of boost depending on the engine i pupt one on my civic just to play around and i guess abouot a 1-2 lbs of boost but it have to be a high cfm blower motor and you have to rig a switch and modify the whole main intake path but just out of curiousity why ae you posting that here and this was done to a 95 1.5 civic you won't get the biggest smiles in the world because its not a real super charger but anytime you cram more air into the system you create some form of boost or a largerr amount of air in the cumbustion chamber good luck and check out ebay i've seent he motors get up to 400- 800 cfm anyway back to the post its a 76 280z project with a high output 383 stoker that i have to put up against a automatic tranny and need the plate and i'll be able to make the linkage work but must be black and fit in a 76 console thanks and hope someone knows

OK, this is nuts. Punctiuation, grammar, and spelling please. Take the time and write clearly, in English. Thanks.