HybridZ

Jacking Saftey: Does this look okay????

JSM

looks ok.. but cant see the back very well but i think i know where your at. but honestly after you have your car on jack stands the last step should be to actually try and make it come off them.. which means just shake wobble and push the car to see if it will move. if it wont. then you should be ok

IMHO the back looks too narrow. I would be worried when I climbed in and out that it would tip over if you were not careful. Wobbly and 'what happens when I step 200 lb on the side of the bumper to reach that certain spot' are two vastly different scenarios.

Cameron

IMHO the back looks too narrow. I would be worried when I climbed in and out that it would tip over if you were not careful. Wobbly and 'what happens when I step 200 lb on the side of the bumper to reach that certain spot' are two vastly different scenarios.

Cameron

I agree. You need to move them out some. Too close will make it unstable.

Also consider what happens as you take parts off as the CG shifts. My entire front end is off but the rear is still together. The front literally weighs about 5 lb now. I actually am using an old block as the front stand since I took off the crossmember and have the front end wired down to it so it doesn't pop an unwanted wheely.

Cameron