HybridZ

burnout, Europe vs Iraq

chrism

whats the worse that could happen in that horrendous fly-by traffic? a 5 mph pile up? i dont agree with it, no. just not sure why it's getting such a poor review. i do think the video would have been more entertaining if the bus would have hit him though. i love how he had to stop, back up, then continue, haha.

whats the worse that could happen in that horrendous fly-by traffic? a 5 mph pile up? i dont agree with it, no. just not sure why it's getting such a poor review. i do think the video would have been more entertaining if the bus would have hit him though. i love how he had to stop, back up, then continue, haha.

Just because it wasn't high speed, it's OK? How would you feel if somebody was doing donuts in the street and hit your car? I doubt you'd have the same "it's no big deal" attitude then.

Just because it wasn't high speed, it's OK? How would you feel if somebody was doing donuts in the street and hit your car? I doubt you'd have the same "it's no big deal" attitude then.

Why did you let him bait you into an argument?

That bike vid has been posted before. I think there was fline sand or flour on the ground. And notice how he gets all of his weight out over the front wheel. Might even be lifting the rear wheel like that.

I'd be tickled pink. Because not only would I get to relieve a great deal of stress on daddy's little boy. BUT daddy would support my ass for a while as well as my hobbies, because "my neck hurts". I dont drive super cars, so I don't see where a 25 mph impact (at most; watch the damn traffic...) would do too much. If you were speeding through the street and somehow missed the fuckin idiot with the cloud of white smoke... I can't say that I would feel to sorry for you.

good god.... a 5mph impact in the right places could do thousands in damage. It is insane to assume a 25MPH impact is not going to do any damage.

Why don't you go get in your car and get a running start at 25MPH and hit your neighbor's parked car in the drivers door. Come back and tell us what happens.

I see the dumbest 5hit online... Then I see the dumbest comments about it.