HybridZ

Birmingham, AL 240z Project

zgn

Hello everyone, I have my car on a lift, at a friends shop who is going to be helping me to replace the floor pan and reinforce / repair the frame rails.

The floor pans are a bit rusty and someone b4 me filled up the passenger side with fiberglass to try to seal it up.

The pans from http://www.showcars-bodyparts.com/240z.html look nice, anyone ever purchase from them?

I have a complete running 280zx tubo I am going to swap into the 1973 240z and I plan on makeing this into a daily driver. Reliable A/C Heat, not Leaking, No Gas fumes, fairly quiet interior, etc.

Any words of wisdom? :burnout:

Sprint, do not walk, or run, SPRINT away from showcars, they seem to screw just about everybody that deals with them, and thier products are crap. I see them frequently at car shows and thier stuff is just terrible.

The fibreglass parts all look to be broken and repaired, and any steel parts I see them with either has rust or is dented.