HybridZ

Atlanta Z on Craigslist

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/car/510495622.html

This dude didn't have the balls to post photos of his car. I like the excuse "PS. none of these cars are mine but i wanted to give the people who aren't familiar with 240's an idea of what they look like". Come on! Really?

My reply: So what does a $5000 240Z look like? You've stolen photos of others cars from the forums but you fail to show us what your car for sale looks like. We already know what a typical Z car looks like.

T_RX

I can understand the part about thinking that people may not realize what the Z looks like. Several years ago I drove my brothers 280Z through the sticks and back country of Oklahoma, Arkansas and Missouri, it was amazing how many compliments I got on my "Porsche" it truly was only a small amount of people who recognized the car as a Z.

But beyond that I think this guy is looking for a sucker in a big way, after reading the discription he had I would not have been willing to pay more than $1200 and then only if he actualy posted pictures of the car he wanted me to buy. Describing a car that is moderately rough then posting pictures of cars that are clean is the age old bait and switch. He is probably hoping that someone will send him a nonrefundable deposit before they ever see the real car.

Dragonfly