HybridZ

Quite the lt1 installation

G.I.jonas

The engine looks superb, but some he cut some corners on other parts of the car. The first one I noticed it the rough, open cut in the hood where he had to notch it to fit over the upper rad support. Also, looking at the suspension, he painted the struts but left the cracked up rubber bushings?

KenHiebert-GJ.jpg

Edit: I just re-read that and I really wasn't trying to sound nit picky. His work sure surpasses any of mine! lol

I just re-read that and I really wasn't trying to sound nit picky. His work sure surpasses any of mine! lol

No i definately agree,there are some problems with the rest of the car that dont seem consistant with the engine compartment.Maybe someone did the swap for him and then he went around and tinkered with thte rest of the car?

I didnt notice, but how old is the swap? Maybe its just from actually driving it. Hell, there is dirty water on everything! lol.

Seriously cool though.

You mean people actually drive their project cars? :lmao:

Actually I didn't even think about that. It could explain some of it, but on the whole the car's body, etc. looks less finished than the engine bay. Who knows, maybe that's next on his list?