HybridZ

New 8-Spokes? (Xxr 513)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got the staggered XXR 513 sportsmax rims off E-bay sgmotoring this weekend, had tires mounted. Riken Raptors from Summit racing $ 299.00 for set 205/55/16 front 245/50/16 rear $90.00 mount balanced Conrads.

They look awesome 7" front/8"rear. I do not have pictures (Other than cell phone of which I could text message if interested ) am pretty much computer / photo shop iliterate but they do fit with the tires I bought with the exception of potential rubbing on rears as they stick out approx. 1/4"- - 1/2" beyond fender well . I will roll the fender lip and put stiffer springs soon.

i'm looking at these prices on ebay and they seem to be very cheap. i think their making all the money on the shipping charges.

can somone tell me what city and zip code they live in, and how much the shipping quote is for their location? i'm thinking to start selling these for less but i need to know what they are making off the shipping.

if it looks like there is a profit to be made i might just buy the rim in each size it comes in and try it on my car to see if it fits over the toyota breaks.

thanks in advance for your help.

pwooaahhhh the zed is famous..

thats my dads zed we just lowered it on the weekend...

2.5 inch drop in front and 2 in the back and no rubbing at all havent cut/rolled /flared the front or rear fender and plenty of clearance tyre sizes are 225/50's all round on 7 inch front and 8 inch rears..

Hope you guys like the aussie zeds

Ben

pwooaahhhh the zed is famous..

thats my dads zed we just lowered it on the weekend...

2.5 inch drop in front and 2 in the back and no rubbing at all havent cut/rolled /flared the front or rear fender and plenty of clearance tyre sizes are 225/50's all round on 7 inch front and 8 inch rears..

Hope you guys like the aussie zeds

Ben

But that Z have fender flares. You mean the original fenders have not been modified and you get no rubbing on hard bumps?

i'm looking at these prices on ebay and they seem to be very cheap. i think their making all the money on the shipping charges.

can somone tell me what city and zip code they live in, and how much the shipping quote is for their location? i'm thinking to start selling these for less but i need to know what they are making off the shipping.

if it looks like there is a profit to be made i might just buy the rim in each size it comes in and try it on my car to see if it fits over the toyota breaks.

thanks in advance for your help.

If you decide to lower your rim prices to be closer to the ebay prices I can tell you that I will order a set pretty much ASAP as I will be needing my rims in short order. I too was told $85 shipped to Niagara Falls NY from the ebay store listed above.

I’ve decided I don't think it is worth it to try to beat those prices. Sorry

i wasn't expecting you to beat them but be closer to them ;)

I can justify spending a little more to support a club sponsor vs an ebay store.

well the best i could do is the following.

15x7 = $300

15x8 = #330

16x7 = $345

16x8 = $395

17x7 = $380

18x7.5 = $428

these prices are not including shipping.the rims are coming from 91316 encino ca. so what ever ups ground charges is what you will be charged for shipping. i'm not interested in making money off shipping. in some cases with poeple who live near ca. this price might be cheaper than ebay, and for the others ebay might be cheaper.

well the best i could do is the following.

15x7 = $300

15x8 = #330

16x7 = $345

16x8 = $395

17x7 = $380

18x7.5 = $428

these prices are not including shipping.the rims are coming from 91316 encino ca. so what ever ups ground charges is what you will be charged for shipping. i'm not interested in making money off shipping. in some cases with poeple who live near ca. this price might be cheaper than ebay, and for the others ebay might be cheaper.

Whats the weight per wheel?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...