HybridZ

New 8-Spokes? (Xxr 513)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

I have to ask about the XXR 513 wheels (16x8, 0 offset). Is there any clearance issues with them if I use the Toyota brakecalipers for solid discs on my 240Z?

My second question is about the tires. I know this has been discussed a lot, but I didn't manage to find an answer to my question. I have Tokico blues / Tokico springs kit for the car (not installed yet), will I be able to use 225/45/16 tires or would 215/45/16 be better? Before the car was painted I had the fender lips rolled just a little.

I know for a fact that the rims will fit with both the vented and non vented toyota brake kits.

As for the your tire fitment question i can't say for sure. Maybe somone can chime in here.

I would go to your local tire store and have them install one of each tire. then you can see if they rub or not.

I know for a fact that the rims will fit with both the vented and non vented toyota brake kits.

As for the your tire fitment question i can't say for sure. Maybe somone can chime in here.

I would go to your local tire store and have them install one of each tire. then you can see if they rub or not.

Thank you for the information regarding the brakes :)

Yes, testing both tires would probably be the safest way to know. I'll just have to get the suspension first installed.

i sold my car to the guy in the u.k. and we let him keep the car here so if he wanted to buy things for the car it wouldnt cost him an arm and a leg....and he bought a set of the banana sports xxr 16x8 its running mean tires 245 in rear 225 in front ...here's some pictures

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

thats on stock suspension with stock height and 1/4 inch spacers up front

They weigh 18LBS (15X8's) a wheel measured on the scale at beta motorsport.

I run em to, and for that money you cant beat em!

IMGP3592.JPG

FP3_72_dpi.jpg

For a street wheel they are great value for money.

For a track wheel they might be on the heavy side, but then agian im not a pro track driver by any means so i doubt id note the diffrence.

One side not the stock lenght lug on a zx is on the short side for my likings, so longer wheel studs would be my 02 cents