janaka

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I honestly hope you didn't pay much for that. I see a LOT of little issues with the covers and especially with the door covering.

The layout looks pretty good though, the grey and black work well together in the design you have chosen.

Thanks for the input. Thankfully I like how they turned out and it was well within my budget. My whole interior (including Recaro seats, materials, Focal components, amps and everything) was UNDER the price quoted for just recovering the seats/panels at Tom's... For me it was a great value, it may not be a Barrett Jackson quality job but for me (age 25) and the use I have planned for the car it fit the bill perfectly.

Do I see a steering wheel extension in the car - or is it just an adapter? Please let me know if it's an extension and where you got it as I really need to extend mine 1.5 - 2". Also if you had to do any unusal modifications to get it to work.

Thanks

Do I see a steering wheel extension in the car - or is it just an adapter? Please let me know if it's an extension and where you got it as I really need to extend mine 1.5 - 2". Also if you had to do any unusal modifications to get it to work.

Thanks

It was on the car when I bought it but I believe it was an MSA part if i remember correctl yfrom the last owner... the metal part is about 2.5-3" deep.

that is how i have my cd deck right now it took me a while to figure out how to screw the deck in the center console especially without the cd deck bracket. and i have 2 5 inch pioneer speakers on either side of the deck. And is that power window switches i see there.

you can see the up and down arrow switches on the right side of the console under the rear defooger light.2545113_46_full.jpg

And is that power window switches i see there.

roflmao thats what he just said...:icon10:

janaka could you get two spereate switches and mount the above the door cup on the door armrest? Thats what ive been wanting to do but i dont know how it would work. Kind of like a z31 300zx door.... if youve seen one.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...