HybridZ

Video... my first shot at one... lol

This is just with a crappy desk cam. I will try and do a better one soon...

JOEL!!! FANTASTIC MAN!!.. great first vid.. I have been wanting to hear and see your Z run for ever now lol.. cant wait to see ya at DNI.. you going up friday night or sat morning?? or maybe staying at your aunts in mobile and heading out sat morn with us??? My Z might not make it.. I am having troubles getting her fired up... we will see though..Im trying...

JOEL!!! FANTASTIC MAN!!.. great first vid.. I have been wanting to hear and see your Z run for ever now lol.. cant wait to see ya at DNI.. you going up friday night or sat morning?? or maybe staying at your aunts in mobile and heading out sat morn with us??? My Z might not make it.. I am having troubles getting her fired up... we will see though..Im trying...

Gabe, please email me with you guys plans for the trip...

Thank you very much for the kind words guys. I will try and get a camcorder and take some better videos for you.

I really get nervous doing a wide open pull on the streets since getting caught last year during one just like the one in my first video. Lucky for me the cop wrote me for only 110 in a 50, and didn't arrest me.... (since it was out on a back woods road)

So... I'll be real cautious making further high speed runs on the street... :)