HybridZ

Catfish "Noodling" Video

OlderThanMe

I would be scared to noodle in waters that have fish that would see me as bait. Imaging sticking your hand in the mouth of any of the three fish above and having it clamp down.

They say the clamp down is the best part!!!

LOL.

If you look around other noodling vids guys come out bleeding!

I think the biggest fresh-water fish cought in the US was about 140 pounds...

Yeah, there was a show about noodling on Nebraska public television before too. My grandpa is from Unadilla, GA and he's told me stories about noodling from when he was a kid. The biggest thing you have to watch out for is water moccasin's that are hiding in a hole.

Yeah, there was a show about noodling on Nebraska public television before too. My grandpa is from Unadilla, GA and he's told me stories about noodling from when he was a kid. The biggest thing you have to watch out for is water moccasin's that are hiding in a hole.

I have seen water moccasins here in GA while walking in a shallow/wide creek before (playing paintball, NOBODY ever looks in the creek). I'd never go noodling it in the southeast for that reason!

And in Unadilla, I'd expect there to be Noodling... LOL

I think the biggest fresh-water fish cought in the US was about 140 pounds...

Not sure where you got that info,but i could go out next month and (illegally) catch a sturgeon over that easy in a river near me.

Nor do i understand that article saying "largest freshwater fish".

Sturgeon have ben netted weighing at 1500 pounds,granted some species are anadramous but not all.Here is a good one but not even close to the biggest.

468 lbs

rec51.gif