HybridZ

AK vs M16 vs Mosin Nagant

auxilary

I really need a spear that occasionally shoots bullets.

Nice!

I am going to pick up a semi-auto shot gun and a Swedish M96 soon. I have my 1891 Argentine too which I love. I just started reloading it which is interesting.

My roommate is sitting right next to me right now building his first AR15 and laughing. Hahah. :)

guvenmint took mine.....................SVT 40 (7.62X54R)Tokerov sniper rifle, M14, (Winchester) 308 caliber (serial # 8) with Choate folding stock, 2 fully dressed SKS 7.62X39 with machined AK mag well plus (7) 75 Round drums, M16 pistol with (5) 120 round drums, 6 preban AR 15 recievers Colt Cobra 357 Magnum,Thunder 5 shotgun pistol, AMT 22 magnum SS pistol, 223 caliber AK 47 rifle top folder with hand and foregrips. M1 30 caliber folding stock jungle carbine with M2 Winchester parts, approximately 40 pounds of M11/9 Cobray parts and flats. This was my extremely rare section of guns of over 60. Also about 5000 high capacity magazines of all denominations including a German MP 44 magazine with three original 30 caliber rounds. If you recognize the last entry, then you realize that Mr K is full of crap about inventing his gun.

Nice!

I am going to pick up a semi-auto shot gun and a Swedish M96 soon. I have my 1891 Argentine too which I love. I just started reloading it which is interesting.

My roommate is sitting right next to me right now building his first AR15 and laughing. Hahah. :)

Hey, right now Big 5 is selling the steyr M95 (8mm mauser) for 79 bucks!

guvenmint took mine.....................SVT 40 (7.62X54R)Tokerov sniper rifle, M14, (Winchester) 308 caliber (serial # 8) with Choate folding stock, 2 fully dressed SKS 7.62X39 with machined AK mag well plus (7) 75 Round drums, M16 pistol with (5) 120 round drums, 6 preban AR 15 recievers Colt Cobra 357 Magnum,Thunder 5 shotgun pistol, AMT 22 magnum SS pistol, 223 caliber AK 47 rifle top folder with hand and foregrips. M1 30 caliber folding stock jungle carbine with M2 Winchester parts, approximately 40 pounds of M11/9 Cobray parts and flats. This was my extremely rare section of guns of over 60. Also about 5000 high capacity magazines of all denominations including a German MP 44 magazine with three original 30 caliber rounds. If you recognize the last entry, then you realize that Mr K is full of crap about inventing his gun.

you're talking about the STG44/45? sturmgewehr? you had one, or just the magazines?

Also, I was on the board back far enough to remember your BS indictment, and HybridZ folks sending you z-car magazines to keep your cheered and motivated :)

I love the Mosin Nagant, but to me the Enfield No.4 still wins the "Best battle rifle of all time" award. All the positive attributes of the Mosin, with the addition of a detachable 10 round mag and the slickest bolt action ever made.

Hey Aux, have you seen the pump action AK's that Big 5 is selling for $259.00? They have one in the store near where I live, I'm debating on getting it. Something about a pump action on an AK just seems really gay. But on the other hand, owning an AK of any kind in Kalifornia is in effect "Sticking it to the man" to some degree, so that adds at least a few cool points to the gun. All my friends in the free states will laugh at me though :(

Hey, right now Big 5 is selling the steyr M95 (8mm mauser) for 79 bucks!

Seriously?? In store, I didn't see it in the ad this sunday!

I have a Mosin Nagant and a Mauser, and that was a great comparo. Just need an AK, AR, SKS, Lee Enfield, Swiss-straight pull, . . . . then the collection will be getting off to a good start.

Mosin.jpg

I love my toy and know EXACTLY what this is all about :)

Mosin Nagant, 91/30. Ill be taking the hybrid z approach to the rifle and sporting it out soon i believe. Finally got off my butt and stopped with the 20 round boxes when i can find them and ordered a 300 round tin of bulgarian heavy ball ammo. Should show up in 2 days, cant wait to go shooting and bruise my shoulder again this weekend!

I already own a california legal AK:

saiga.jpg

$350 brand new saiga 7.62x39. It's almost identical tot he AK, minus the evil features (pistol grip, folding stock, high capacity magazine). The bolt is just a hair different, and receiver will not feed AK magazines. So this is a hunting rifle. It's a total blast to shoot too

$350 brand new saiga 7.62x39. It's almost identical tot he AK, minus the evil features (pistol grip, folding stock, high capacity magazine). The bolt is just a hair different, and receiver will not feed AK magazines. So this is a hunting rifle. It's a total blast to shoot too

Now that is sticking it to the man!

saiga.jpg

Ill take your monte carlo 91/30. Ive been wanting to see how much of a difference id feel with that stock.