HybridZ

74 260z G-Nose: Buying and Reselling it?

JSM

I'm looking at this car locally that is suppossed to be in good shape running and rust wise.

It has a g-nose on it, dual webers, and reamaining looks stock other than the wheels and whale tail. Paint is suppossed to be 8 out of 10.

If it checks out as stated and being the fact that i'm on the East Coast and most of the sales of Z's on ebay i've seen are in Cali, what do you think it may bring?

Does the G-nose help or hurt the car? I think the whale tail may deter from top price.

The guy was asking $2800 and is now down to $1800, that is what he has in it.

260z1.jpg

260z2.jpg

I just want to flip it.

Who is the original owner?

I'm thinking it is an early 260z thin bumper 74. The bumpers look very similar to the 240, but are different I know, it is hard to tell from the pics. I also think they removed the rubber parts around the bumper.

Would you chance the $1800 to make more money?

Jeff, might be able to sell it for 3k depends on the rust. You can watch the one that is on ebay right now. If that goes for 1000 or more I think you can flip this on with no prob. Might be able to clean it up and get 5k for it....we just need more pics.

How is your car coming along? Plan on making the trip to the 08 Convention?

Jeff, might be able to sell it for 3k depends on the rust. You can watch the one that is on ebay right now. If that goes for 1000 or more I think you can flip this on with no prob. Might be able to clean it up and get 5k for it....we just need more pics.

How is your car coming along? Plan on making the trip to the 08 Convention?

This one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trkparms=tab%3DWatching&viewitem=&item=220220329487&_trksid=p3907.m32

When is the 08 Convention? I didn't see it in the upcoming events?

If you invest in a cheap set of wheels like konig rewinds or rota's and maybe fender mirrors, you may be able to get close to 4k for it. Maybe 5k if you include the magic word "JDM" :P

So I see you moved. How are you liking it?

Looked at it today. Needs doors, fenders, and hatch. Some bondo here and there. Floors appeared to be okay.

If anyone wants the number let me know. He's stuck at $1800.

To me it is a $700-$1000 range car.