HybridZ

The part number thread

Guest Timd

Hi

im ditching my bodgy custom sump in favour of a 200zr unit.

Can anyone provide me with the correct part numbers for these parts from a 200zr

sump

oil pickup

oil pickup O-ring

im in australia if that makes any difference

I got these numbers from another thread after a search-

sump 11110

pickup 15050

o-ring 15200G

i quoted these to nissan and they said they were oly half of the part number, apparently there should be 10 numbers.

greatly appreciate any help

Tim

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just priced these same items through a chap who can get slightly cheaper than i could direct from Nissan.

11110-20P00 RB20DET Oil Pan (Rear Sump) $360.00 +gst x-JAP

15050-20P03 RB20DET Oil Pickup $63.00 +gst x-JAP

15059-V5001 RB20DET Oil Pickup O-Ring $6.90+gst IN STOCK

These are NZ prices, freighted to me, see how you get on, let me know if you can get cheaper than this, as i am about to puchase as well.

I think you emailed me before and I didn't have any pickups at the time. I do have 3 pans and 2 pickups at the moment. Price for a pan and pickup set is $290 + shipping or $250 just for the pan.

Email me if you are still interested.

Thanks,

JT

By the way, I have shipped several to Australia and it seems like shipping was around $40 or so..

I think you emailed me before and I didn't have any pickups at the time. I do have 3 pans and 2 pickups at the moment. Price for a pan and pickup set is $290 + shipping or $250 just for the pan.

Email me if you are still interested.

Thanks' date='

JT

By the way, I have shipped several to Australia and it seems like shipping was around $40 or so..[/quote']

Yeah thats $290 + $40 = $330 US dollars, our dollars are only worth about 71 cents of yours, so about the same cost if not cheaper for me to buy local X japan, sorry dude, would have loved for you to be cheaper, thats unless you are quoting me in NZ$ :-)

Yeah thats $290 + $40 = $330 US dollars, our dollars are only worth about 71 cents of yours, so about the same cost if not cheaper for me to buy local X japan, sorry dude, would have loved for you to be cheaper, thats unless you are quoting me in NZ$ :)

By all means, go pick one up locally if they have one in stock. The last guys I know of wanting these had to wait, and wait, and wait............ You may be paying close to the same price when all said and done, but atleast you know where there is a set right now.

Guest SS-Z31

Where would you go about ordering these parts from here in the US? Same with ordering mounts.

Will any RB20 pan and pickup work or does it have to be specifically from a 200ZR?

Thanks

Try pluging those part numbers here

http://www.nissanparts.cc/

Last week I ordered the oil pickup/strainer from them. It should be here soon. I will post pictures of it when it arrives. Their price for the pickup was $26.28.

Now the wait to see if it is truly a 200ZR part. Actually as long as it works with the rear sump pan, I don't care!

The pan is listed for $135.81. Already have one and of course I paid more than that for it!

Try pluging those part numbers here

http://www.nissanparts.cc/'>http://www.nissanparts.cc/

Last week I ordered the oil pickup/strainer from them. It should be here soon. I will post pictures of it when it arrives. Their price for the pickup was $26.28.

Now the wait to see if it is truly a 200ZR part. Actually as long as it works with the rear sump pan' date=' I don't care!

The pan is listed for $135.81. Already have one and of course I paid more than that for it![/quote']

http://www.nissanparts.cc is the same as http://www.nismoparts.com They are in washington and I bought my fairlady mirrors through them, brand new OEM. So if you got your oil pan through them, go for it. I might even buy it from them myself.

Thats weird... I gave those part numbers to a dealership here and they said that they weren't in the system - Damn.

Sometimes those dealers out in the middle of knowhere USA dont have the numbers in their computers. Those bastards. Keep plugging away at other dealers and they might have it.

Guest SS-Z31

Sometimes those dealers out in the middle of knowhere USA dont have the numbers in their computers. Those bastards. Keep plugging away at other dealers and they might have it.

Haha I'm about 10 miles from Washington DC but anyway... Yea Nissanparts.cc has the pan and pickup but not the mounts... The search continues :(

Picking up my sump,pickup,oring and a set of steering rack mount bushes this afternoon from nissan. comes to 450 australian. I found a few second hand units here in aus selling for not a lot less than new items. Only took a bit over a week to get here from japan

Picking up my sump,pickup,oring and a set of steering rack mount bushes this afternoon from nissan. comes to 450 australian. I found a few second hand units here in aus selling for not a lot less than new items. Only took a bit over a week to get here from japan

Oh good, that means my sump etc wont be far away either as i ordered from Japan as well.

Nissan Japan must wonder why the heck the sudden rush of sales on these parts????? :-)

Mine arrived on the 22nd

Looks good, didnt get a chance to dummy fit it yesterday, will do it today just to make 100% sure its the right unit. They had no idea what a 200zr was at nissan and said theyd be happy to order what i wanted, but if it turned out to be the wrong thing, it couldnt be returned. Hell, i should be working at nissan. How much did they quote you for the sump? ended up being 320 plus GST

HEY GUYS! GREAT PRICES FROM NISMOPARTS.com

Oil Pan - 135.81 USD

Pickup - 26.28 USD

O-Ring - 1.33 USD

Shipping 19.61 USD

TOTAL FOR ALL SHIPPED! $183.03

You won't find the parts on the site unless you enter the part numbers into the Search box. Also, you can find many other parts if you know the part #s.

I bought from them before and just ordered my oil pan on Friday, I will let you know how it goes!