HybridZ

The part number thread

Guest Timd

You guys have done well and got good deals, mine is going to be closer to NZ$500 for all three shipped to me.

I'm pretty sure you can have them ship internationally. I checked 500NZD = 362.95USD which is pricey.

I figure it costs 183.03 USD you could ship it for if anything $60-100 USD MAX, it would have come out to about 389.86NZD (Shooting high). So for all you New Zealanders out there, check if Nismoparts.com does international shipping (they're actually a Nissan Dealer in Tacoma/Olympia, Washington State) so it's not a private seller, a Nissan Dealer should be able to take care of you...

CHEERS!

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
HEY GUYS! GREAT PRICES FROM NISMOPARTS.com

Oil Pan - 135.81 USD

Pickup - 26.28 USD

O-Ring - 1.33 USD

Shipping 19.61 USD

TOTAL FOR ALL SHIPPED! $183.03

You won't find the parts on the site unless you enter the part numbers into the Search box. Also' date=' you can find many other parts if you know the part #s.

I bought from them before and just ordered my oil pan on Friday, I will let you know how it goes![/quote']

Just talked to the norwegian Nissan part supplier.

Oil-Pan 537 $

Oil-pickup 110 $

lol !

wtb new house in US.

Gonna call Nismoparts to night I guess.

Call them.. phone number is (888 ) 449-5131.

Ask for Shea (sounds like Shay). Tell him Q sent you. If you tell him that "Q" sent you he'll take extra care of you.

Any questions just let me know.

Thx. He's figuring out the shipping for me right now :)

• 2 weeks later...
It will work for both the RB20DET and RB25DET.

I believe the pan also fits the RB26DETT' date=' but the oil pickup will have to be custom made to fit this pan. [Correct me if I am wrong anyone']

I plan on getting an RB26DETT. Do you only need to lenghten the RB20's pick up? Or is a complete custom piece required? :confused2

I would like to know what pan as well? Someone in Australia told me a Nissan Patrol using the RB25 motor was a straight in fit? Has anyone used that?

If so what pickup?

I don't know' date=' but you should cross reference the following part numbers with your local Nissan dealer. Ask them what part number the RB25DE Nissan Patrol's Oil Pan part number is... if you get the numbers below, you're in great shape. If not, you're on your own. Part numbers below is what you need.

11110-20P00 RB20DET Oil Pan (Rear Sump)

15050-20P03 RB20DET Oil Pickup

15059-V5001 RB20DET Oil Pickup O-Ring [You don't need the O-Ring']

http://www.livesockets.com/quoc/rb/7_oil_pan/index.htm

Check the website for step by step.

I would like to know what pan as well? Someone in Australia told me a Nissan Patrol using the RB25 motor was a straight in fit? Has anyone used that?

If so what pickup?

If you have a look at one, it is essentially the 200ZR sump with and extra low bowl added. I didnt use that because I was worried about ground clearance. If you used it, naturally you would use the matching pickup from the RB30 patrol (no patraol used RB25).

I checked with Nissan and the RB30 Patrol sump is no longer available, but they had all the numbers as supplied by 240Z master ie

15059-V5001 RB20DET Oil Pickup O-Ring [You don't

$300 Aust for the sump + GST but has to come out of Japan.

240Z Master - why dont you need the O Ring for the pickup?

regards Mike

I checked with Nissan and the RB30 Patrol sump is no longer available' date=' but they had all the numbers as supplied by 240Z master ie

15059-V5001 RB20DET Oil Pickup O-Ring [You don't

$300 Aust for the sump + GST but has to come out of Japan.

240Z Master - why dont you need the O Ring for the pickup?

regards Mike[/quote']

DSC05511.jpg

Pictured on the left is the 200ZR pickup. You'll notice that there is no groove for the O-Ring. On the right is the RB25DET pickup from the GTS-T. Notice the groove for the O-Ring.

Hopefully this answers your question.

240Z Master - you are a champion, great photo, picture says a thousand words...

Why does the pickup need modifying if it is made for the sump? Does the 26 fitting come out at the front or something and have to be lengthened to the back?

regards Mike

240Z Master - you are a champion' date=' great photo, picture says a thousand words...

Why does the pickup need modifying if it is made for the sump? Does the 26 fitting come out at the front or something and have to be lengthened to the back?

regards Mike[/quote']

You will definately have to ask the RB26 guys that question.

240Z Master - you are a champion' date=' great photo, picture says a thousand words...

regards Mike[/quote']

Yes teh rb26 is originally a front sump... so you have to fabricate a pickup that goes to the rear. if you have the rb26 sump and the zr200 rb20 sump you can cut and modify between the 2 to make one that will work. external pickup i think is the best way. no worries about the sump breaking or developing a leak

• 3 weeks later...

I have been offered a 2ndhand RB20 sump & pickup here from a local importer for Aust$120 - very cheap by all accounts. When I pick it up I will photograph it and the modifications we make to the pickup & put on the site. I also recieved a set of engine mounts from Catslemaine Rod Shop in NSW Aust so will also photograph them to compare (they were Aust $165)

Mike

Hi Colin, the sump is from Uniparts in WA (08 93519061).

I will photograph the engine mounts for you - I havent tried them yet as I havent received the Nissan half cut or the 240Z - both coming from over east, however they look pretty good.

regards Mike