HybridZ

2010 370z photo

WickedWild

Yes note how the bulge in the hood intersecting with the bumper doesn't make sense. Also, the doorhandles are different. And those awful fangs in the grill. The headlights are totally different. The quarter window is basically upside down. The wheel scoop is added... There's actually very little about these two cars that is the same. I sure hope the gray one is the real one.

I did enjoy how barf comes out his nose though.

Reguardless of the new design....the weight needs to come back down. This is what was thoughly developed in the original Z. Unfortunatly building a OEM lightweight Z, well those days are over now. Add all the power you want but it will never ever replace the movement response of a lightweight chassis. Period.

Someone needs to light up Nissan marketing and tell them take a chance. The 350 and 370 not much change. Just another Tylenol car.

I hope the silver one is the actual model you can see a lot of differences between it and the orange car. the most noticable ones are the longer headlights in the silver, and at how the window beam frame thing of the windscreen (not sure of the actual name is of that beam)

look how they joint in the silver compared to the orange. same with angle of the flares, the rear quarter window, and the mirrors.

that silver version looks a LOT more like an updated Z car than that crappy orange one haha.

comparing the 2, the orange looks like a 350z with mocked up body panels. the silver one looks sleek and agressive. the orange looks like it's retarded inbred cousin.

Unfortunatly building a OEM lightweight Z, well those days are over now. Add all the power you want but it will never ever replace the movement response of a lightweight chassis. Period.

Actually, according to Road & Track, the new 370Z will be 200lbs lighter (3010lbs total) and 6.5" shorter. That a significant jump in the right direction.

Nigel

'73 240ZT

I'll take slightly heavier and pretty over slightly lighter and ugly any day, but that's just my opinion. The silver one is hot, the rest are fugly.

I brightened up the leaked photo of the silver one:

The silver car and the one below look like the same car to me. Just different lighting and angle (ok, so there are some minor differences, but overall, they're very close). How about when the choice is heavy and ugly vs light and ugly?

20080316064543_picture-of-2010-nissan-370z-illustration-gallery.jpg