HybridZ

s130 4 wheel alignment

What do you mean custom? Are you doing it yourself? Are you autoXing or tracking it? If it's a street car I would put a street car alignment on it and be happy. IMO, an alignment to get the extra 10% of handling out of it that you will never notice on the street as you can't push it 100% on the street will make the car 50% worse to drive the street. Wandering, wearing tires unevenly, ect.

I have a 79 model with suspension techniques springs and swaybars, illumina struts in front, and kyb gas adjust shocks in back. Does anyone have any good custum alignment settings?

like hughdog mentioned, how do you plan to adjust everything but the front toe?

I was just wondering about like camber settings and such. This is what i meant by "custum alignment". The car is an autox car, it is also driven on the street about half the time. Should i run -1 degree of camber all the way around? Im trying to get it to handle well and not wear on the outside as much when i corner, and yes I am running enough pressure in my tires when i autox, i run about 36psi.

If you have camber plates you can crack it in at the track, if not 1* for both would be good without too much wear. I would do a street toe setting, toeing out for autoX helps but unless you are a front runner don't bother. If you are only running 1* in the front I would run more front pressure, especially if it has softer springs and sway bar. If they are anything like S30 Z's I would start at 42 psi min front, rear you can get away with less.

The only adjustment out of the box is front toe as was already stated. You can look into camber plates, custom TC rods, and slotting the crossmember for more adjustability. It's not bolt on stuff so be prepared to do some fabricating and cutting to get it done.