HybridZ

Hrm, something looks amiss.....

Booztd 3

• Administrators
and the engine management system will be run from iTunes, with individual spark and fuel maps for 0.99 cents from the iTunes store. again, apple setting a standard in everything... this time it's dyno tuning!

EDIT: Ron, they might be looking for distributors!

:hijack:

EDIT 2: Steve Jobs just signed up as a driver for Formula None.

In my black pull-over & blue jeans... my monitor is bigger than yours :mrgreen:

• Administrators
Cupholders. A complete and TOTAL lack of cupholders :D

I think that's part of the big "NO" list when they designed all previous Z's.

those bastards.

Factory cup holders would be nice. In the Z-32, just pullout the ash tray and wa la, instant cup holder/change pocket. It’s not pretty, but it holds cups this size quite well. The cup wont fall out, though slosh is an issue, as with any cup holder.

Cupholder.jpg

how is one supposed to do a reverse 180' brake-lock parking stunt with all that clutter!

:hs:

I mean, that kinda thing is rather important!

ANNNND, I see you got the Jobs Tuning EMS installed via blue-tooth. Now all you need is a router, an in car mailing address for billing, and an iTunes store account and you'll be downloading fuel and ignition maps by the dollar in no time!

LUCKEE!

• Administrators

ANNNND, I see you got the Jobs Tuning EMS installed via blue-tooth. Now all you need is a router, an in car mailing address for billing, and an iTunes store account and you'll be downloading fuel and ignition maps by the dollar in no time!

...BRAAP's assimilation by the dark side is nearing completion :lmao:

• Administrators
..... You're correct on the shifter.........its got an entirely different drivetrain in it now.........details to follow after this weekend :)

Tuesday is technically, “after this weekend”, sisi.gif and I for one, am having a hard time waiting for “the details!” please.gif

hint hint... laugh.gif

OMG! I can't believe people use to look like that!!!

He's actually pretty well-dressed by modern standards. How often do you see a guy in a sports jacket, slacks, dress shoes and dress shirt and carrying a nice leather briefcase these days, especially in the tech sector? The full beard is coming back, too.

Pretty cheesy delivery by both of them, though. :mrgreen:

And my S30 has a cupholder, it fits a soda can perfectly and it's even adjustable for the larger stuff...just pull the ashtray out!

He's actually pretty well-dressed by modern standards. How often do you see a guy in a sports jacket, slacks, dress shoes and dress shirt and carrying a nice leather briefcase these days, especially in the tech sector? The full beard is coming back, too.

Pretty cheesy delivery by both of them, though. :mrgreen:

And my S30 has a cupholder, it fits a soda can perfectly and it's even adjustable for the larger stuff...just pull the ashtray out!

Seriously, you should have seen Capt. Furious at the Sonoma Wine Country Classic afterparty in Downtown sonoma.....

ROFL!

J/K man, you looked "smart." I dont even think you saw me.

Ya got me. I collect vintage clothing, mostly depression era and WWII. That was actually a casual getup that night, I wasn't wearing a tie! :icon44:

Haha! You looked like a lost member of the rat pack without a tie!