HybridZ

Check out the new pocket burner

abes

Well, I finally decided that I'm going to keep driving my GAS saving tacoma instead of buying a new truck and figured why not do it..Tell me, what do you guys think??

DSC04422.jpg

DSC04430.jpg

DSC04426.jpg

DSC04423.jpg

If I could only figure this out..

DSC04429.jpg

I'm pretty sure you can tell it's an R32. I payed $3200 from a local vendor for the engine only. I've been looking for an R33 for a while but they're hard to come by and when you do find them they want alot $$$. I bought a Haltech a while back, so I'm going to use that for an engine management.

In case you were wondering, I'm going to be putting it in this....

DSC04051.jpg

I'd like to say that I'm going to be the first hybridz member to put an Rb26 in a zx. Problem is that I have to finish my two year long Master bedroom/ bathroom project that was supposed to be done a year and eight months ago. So... who knows when I'll get started. By the time I do the swap, they'll probably be others out there with it done...

Thats got to be the cleanest looking 32 I've seen so far. The tag with writing on it looks to be a service sticker. Looks like it had 81,648 Km's on it when serviced.

Thanks..

I kinda figured that with the sticker, but the ones I've seen don't look like that one. Who knows...

CARELESS-I just hope the engine looks that good on the inside.

If you dont plan on using the oil pan and pickup let me know I'm looking for one right now for my Z

You have any Idea where I can get a used rear sump pan?? If I can get a hold of one you'll have first dibbs. I might stay with the pick though .

Thats got to be the cleanest looking 32 I've seen so far.

They do exist!

Mine was extremely clean when it showed up........everything was in great shape

RB26DETT_R33_05.JPG

Joel is right on the service sticker, they include those stickers in every timing belt package or kit thats sold at nissan........