HybridZ

384rwhp L28 with $10k invested on Craigslist

ShaggyZ

http://austin.craigslist.org/pts/763189499.html

I may have to go pick this thing up! :shock:

the motor is a 2.8l block with the disel crank in it every peice is all name brand the clutch&flywheel alone cost over a $1000.00 dollers and $800.00 for the header I have over $10k invested in it. the motor dynoed at 384whp. For more info call(512)-577-4522.

LOL I can assure one thing. Everything in that engine is name brand....NISSAN that is.r.

Those' SU's must be like, hella bored and sheet to get that kinda mad tight powerz ya?

I will say this though. Those spark plug wires sure are nicely bundled. Much better than my mess... (haven't bothered to uhh...tidy them up)

The best dual 1.75 SU engines make about 240hp at the crank. I know of no normally aspirated L series engine that makes over 400hp at the crank. There "might" be one or two Japanese drag racing engines that hit that number over the last 35 years.

regaurdless of how much HP a SU motor will put out..

A $10K motor would never look like that. I'm not saying it has to be flashy or pretty, but at the bare minimum the parts would be clean if not completly spotless. If they aren't then the guy is either lying about the $ spent, or didn't bother to take care of it.

Either way you don't want it...