VIDEO Chris and I race!!!!!

big-phil

If you don't no, Chris's car made 402whp at 17psi. here is his dyno pull

(

)

My car made 342 whp at 25psi. here is my dyno pull

(

)

We are both on our way to ALL Z in Ft. Worth to put my new ACT pressure plate in (

)

After him playing with me like a Gazel and Lion, I shot this video with my phone. Its a pull in third, from about 60mph. 25psi for me, and 17 psi for Chris. I changed my methanol L.E.D. from green to white, you can see the white light showing the meth spraying!!!!

Nice. There's no shame losing to Chris car :-D. How's the tune on your car Phil? We're you able to clean up the top end at all?
I cleaned it up a bit, and have new plugs as of last week. its still rich up top, but not AS bad.

when i upgraded from my R180 that had a 3.36 i went with a 3.7 r200 lsd. loved the lsd but HATED the gearing and so did the turbo motor. I had a 3.54 r200 out of my parts car so i swapped the lsd carrier over to the 3.54. It is so much better. you dont have to shift as much as with 3.7. its worth the effort but i still will buy a 3.36 if i ever come across one and have the cash.

Hey Phil..

is the primary reason why Chris produces more power at a lower PSI due to head work and a cam upgrade?!

yeah. hes got a lot of head work, bigger vales, aftermarket intake, ported exhaust. I'm all stock there.

hell he makes 300 whp at 9 pounds of boost!!!!!!!!!! Think about that, 9lbs

Its funny that Ryan brought up the headwork and cam...This is really where these old non-cross flow L engines need some help, the port, valve and polish work that was done on my head yielded just over 40additional hp on an engine dyno over a bone stock head, both heads had stock cams, this is on a P90 (non-hydraulic).

Both your cars are very very quick machines, no secret there and the video is a small sample of that proof! Chris' car is insane!

Once again thanks for sharing buddy!

Regards - Yasin

Also Chris has power to 7100 rpm. But the head work is key. I need to port out my other head, get an aftermarket intake, and try my big cam again?

Sorry for the phone video, its all I had. we must of been doing 130mph when we shut it down?