HybridZ

The New GTR

rags

So, who's on a waiting list? I inquired at 4 dealers in my area and put myself on the lists. Very doubtful that I will get called as the lists are pretty long and the first person on each list has put down a hefty deposit. I'm surprised I haven't seen any of the big dollar car track guys on this site looking to trade up. :)

Joe

My friend just bought one 3 days ago. Bought it with cash on hand with no waiting list (I think its nonsense so the can sell it quick). he bought the car 10k MSRP. I got to get a ride and love it. Call every dealership. should wait for the V spec to come out.

from everything i have read the v-spec is going for $120k will be 300 or so pounds lighter and i believe 100HP more or something along those lines, alot of the weight savings is taking metal components and making them CF when you replace 300 pounds worth of metal with CF sht gets expensive.

from everything i have read the v-spec is going for $120k will be 300 or so pounds lighter and i believe 100HP more or something along those lines, alot of the weight savings is taking metal components and making them CF when you replace 300 pounds worth of metal with CF sht gets expensive.

300 lbs and 100 lbs isn't worth 50k over base line to me in price, might be wrong if I could afford it. I would buy the "base" model spend 50k on the car that would spank the "300 lbs/100hp" Spec V.