HybridZ

Bleeding clutch, no pedal.

Forgive me if this is obvious I'm new to the forum but have been reading it for a few months without posting, but there are adjustments on the slave cylinder. I forget what I did exactly, but when I bled my clutch a few weeks ago I had no feeling until I made that adjustment and re-bled. Keeping in mind, my car hadn't been running/driving for something like 10 years.

Is master full of fluid..Have someone pump it 3 or 4 times and hold it to the floor while you open and then close the bleed valve. Do this @ 3 or 4 times and check fluid level. Re bleed and check fluid level do this till you get a pedel. Then you can adjust your pedal free play to @ 10mm. If you empty the fluid in the master you have to start all over. Do you replace the slave also or at least check for a leak in it by pulling the rubber boot back and seeing if fluid drips out??

Is master full of fluid..Have someone pump it 3 or 4 times and hold it to the floor while you open and then close the bleed valve. Do this @ 3 or 4 times and check fluid level. Re bleed and check fluid level do this till you get a pedel. Then you can adjust your pedal free play to @ 10mm. If you empty the fluid in the master you have to start all over. Do you replace the slave also or at least check for a leak in it by pulling the rubber boot back and seeing if fluid drips out??

do exactly what he says :icon14: