HybridZ

Man kills bear with stick. 'Bring it on, sweetie.'

Globerunner513

article-1075830-02F3F72500000578-55_468x342_popup.jpg

A man who was attacked by a black bear while walking his dogs survived only after crushing the creature's skull with a stick.

Jim West needed 60 stitches on his head and body to close wounds from the terrifying attack.

'I swung my piece of wood like a sledgehammer driving spikes and I kept swinging till she was lying flat on the ground and there was blood coming out of her nose.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1075830/Bring-sweetie-Man-kills-bear-stick-hes-got-scars-prove-it.html

Guest 280ZForce
I foget who throw the bee hive into those fellows car, I would assume he would have wished it would have been a grizzly. (ya know just to keep it a fair fight;) )

haha that was none other than Mr. Tony D himself, and it was his brother in the car. but he did it in retaliation, so it's all good.

I would have welcomed the chance to take on the bear...

I get wood every time I see the final scene in "Legends of the Fall"

And yes, I did throw the Nest into the car, and then held the door closed so the occupants could consider their previous pranking against me...

I got wood reading that story... Though, personally I think I would have taken the cubs home as pets and raised them...letting them roam my yard and keep the Z's safe. Kinda outdoes a Rottie Couple in the same function. I would name them 'Zeus' and 'Apollo' and teach them to 'sic balls' like that dog in the movies!

LOL

I would have welcomed the chance to take on the bear...

I get wood every time I see the final scene in "Legends of the Fall"

And yes, I did throw the Nest into the car, and then held the door closed so the occupants could consider their previous pranking against me...

I got wood reading that story... Though, personally I think I would have taken the cubs home as pets and raised them...letting them roam my yard and keep the Z's safe. Kinda outdoes a Rottie Couple in the same function. I would name them 'Zeus' and 'Apollo' and teach them to 'sic balls' like that dog in the movies!

LOL

You should request the aid of the sexual partner of your preference or handle that "wood" situation you've got there. Seems you've got a bit of a problem :D

You silly canadian person. The bears are much more dangerous down here because our constitution guarentees our right to arm bears. ;)

lol. black bears would have the barrel of your guns curve themselves because even they would be scared and try to run away!

Either way, beating a black bear with a stick is one thing... How about killing a leopard with one hand and a quick tug.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8317484/?GT1=6657

lol. black bears would have the barrel of your guns curve themselves because even they would be scared and try to run away!

Either way, beating a black bear with a stick is one thing... How about killing a leopard with one hand and a quick tug.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8317484/?GT1=6657

"The page you are seeking has expired and is no longer available at msnbc.com. "