HybridZ

Fuel Injector connectors

lowdown

Not sure about your engine, but I can think of at least 10 on mine (N/A L28E) right off the top of my head:

6 fuel injector

1 cold start valve

1 air regulator

1 thermotime switch (thermostat housing)

1 cylinder head temperature sensor (rear, right side of head)

Those connectors definitely work on the stock Datsun injectors.

The ones I sell on ebay fit as well, but those are quick disconnect, which is nice if that feature is important to you. However, it's not free...they're pretty pricey compared to mine.

Connectors without heatshrink (still includes free dielectric grease)

6pc kit

2pc kit

If those links are broken in the future, check here.

I also think I replaced 10 when I did all mine. But I got them here. half the price of those e-bay auction's, and I’m almost positive this is where he got them too, same exact picture as the web site. This site is awesome for some really well priced, high quality electrical stuff! There is a $25 min order, but there always seems to be something i need/want on there to fill my order. check out their wire prices for GLX wire then see if you can beat that somewhere else! GLX is a step above in quality/insulation thinkness compared to what modern manufactures are putting in cars today.

http://www.delcity.net/delcity/servlet/catalog?parentid=55011&page=1

• Administrators
I just went to the junkyard and on the advice of others just pulled a harness from a GM motor. I forget which type, but I know they looked nearly the same and had the quick release feature. They look exactly like the ones in the first post.

Mid 80's to at least mid 90's MPFI GM used that quick disconnect style plug. Buick, Pontiac, Olds with the 3.8 V-6, etc...